7

"What do you mean I only booked one room!!?"

"Sir for the last time, only one room was booked under your name, theres Only one room so please make do with five people" The worker said and handed yeonjun his key.

"Excuse me sir, is there anyway me and my boyfriend can book another room for a week?" Kai asked as he walked up to the desk. The worker looked at Kai. "There are no more rooms available" He said with a stone face. "I see ten more keys over there" Kai said and pointed to the keys that hanged on the wall.

"Listen here you fucking brat--"

"Hey Kai look your on all the magazines here" Beomgyu said while pointing to the small rack of magazines that were on the counter.  The worker and Kai looked at the magazines. Kai smirked and picked up a cover.

The worker gasp. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't know you were the hueningkai" He said as he started to sweat. "Oh are you a fan?" Kai asked making the worker nod.

"But...there really are no more rooms...but I can give you the rooms for free for the price of an autograph and a picture"

~~

"I call this bed" Soobin and jumped on a bed. Beomgyu set his suit case down and sat on the same bed soobin was on. Kai and taehyun took the other bed making yeonjun stand in the middle. "Oh hell no" Yeonjun said and crossed his arms

"This is my room, this ain't far!" Yeonjun said with a mad face. "Just share with them" Taehyun said pointing to Beomgyu and soobin. "No no no we want our space" Soobin said while hugging beomgyu.

"You guys sleep in the same bed every night, me and Kai never experienced that before" Taehyun whined. "Is that our fault?" Beomgyu asked with a smirked.

"Taehyun does have a point" Yeonjun said with a shrug. "Let the young lovers have their space" Yeonjun said and sat on the bed with beomgyu and soobin.

"Fine...but yeonjun if you touch Beomgyus ass I'm throwing you out the window" Soobin said with narrow eyes. "No promises" Yeonjun said with a loving smile.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm taking Taehyun site seeing" Kai said and stood up and grabbed Taehyuns  hand.

"And I'm taking beomgyu shopping" Soobin said as he leaned his head on beomgyus shoulder

"And I!" Yeonjun said and jumped on the bed. "I'm going to practice!"

"YEONJUN YOU GOT DIRT ON THE WHITE SHEETS!!!"

-----

wassup!!!