24

"Taehyun! Come to your window...please!" Kai yelled as he continued to throw pebbles at Taehyun window.

Just as Kai threw another pebble, Taehyun opened the window. Causing the pebble to hit Taehyun right in the cheek.

Taehyun closed his eyes and let out a sigh before looking at Kai. "What do you want you gay pussy loving whore!?"

"What...that made no sense...alright..I really miss you..and I can't say it in words..because I can't seem to form them..so..this song is for you" Kai said and pushed play on the boom box and held it high in the air.

If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it-

Taehyun tried his best to hold back his laughter as he watched Kai freak out. "Oh my god! That wasn't the right song!! I- I swear this boom box is Yeonjun and I borrowed it and...I have another song" Kai quickly babbled on and on as he put the boom box down and picked up the guitar.

Kai pulled out the paper and read over it quickly before strumming the first note.

"I love you bitch" Kai said as a frown slowly came to his face. He was starting to see what he was saying as he continued to sing.

"I ain't never gon' stop loving you....bitch.."

There was a moment of silence as Kai put the guitar down and sighed. He felt so stupid. He was an idiot. On his way to Taehyuns place he could see everything play out. But..things weren't going as planned.

Kai was pulled out of his thoughts by Taehyun who was hunched over, laughing. "Who told you to sing that hahaha! God Kai... I missed you..I could never stay mad at you. I know your old company forced you and all. I was just a little upset that you didn't try harder..but..now I truly know you tried as hard as you could. That's why I love you Kai. I see now that you didn't wanna choose your company over me. And now that I know you wanna continue this relationship. I'm never gonna let you go.." Taehyun said as he stared down at Kai with a big smile.

"Now get your ass up here. I miss you" Taehyun said with a giggle. Kai collected all his things before looking back up at Taehyun. "Come live with me?" Kai asked with big eyes.

Taehyun quickly nodded his head as tears came to his eyes. "Forever and ever baby!"