🔔23🔔

Huening.kai_official:
I need your help.

Breadis_life:
No

Huening.kai_official:
Dude you don't even know what I need help with!

Breadis_life:
Yeah, I don't. I also don't wanna help you because I don't like you bitch.

Huening.kai_official:
For once could we put this tom and Jerry relationship aside for one moment soobin please!

Breadis_life:
...

Breadis_life:
You have my attention

Huening.kai_official:
I know Taehyun is really mad at me...And I want him to be mines again..I just don't know what to do.

Breadis_life:
Aren't you the one who asked to date?

Huening.kai_official:
No, when me and Taehyun confessed he said we were in a relationship even though I didn't give consent and all. But it was fine to me because I already wanted to be in a relationship with him every since we first met.

Breadis_life:
Awww

Breadis_life:
Y'all have such a kawaii relationship

Huening.kai_official:
Yeah

Huening.kai_official:
So how do I tell him I want him to be mine again.

Breadis_life:
Idk dude

Huening.kai_official:
WTF DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW! WHAT DID YOU DO ALL THOSE TIMES TO GET BEOMGYU TO TAKE YOU BACK WHEN YOU GUYS FOUGHT!!!??

breadis_life:
Honestly...

Breadis_life:
Idk why beomgyu is still with me. In the beginning I was such a shitty boyfriend. Like when we'd argue I'd leave him there and go out on my own. Then I'd come back in the middle of the night while he was sleeping, and I'd cry to him and apologize from the bottom of my heart. When I look back at it I was pretty pathetic. But when we took a break. I realized how much gyu didn't deserve me. And I got in a car crash. And when I cried to him, and he told me we'd be together forever.  I wanted to break things off. Because in the end I thought he deserved more. I still think he does really. He's been though a lot in his pass relationships and I'm just putting another black hole in his heart ya know? That's why now...I spoil him even when he's rich. I'd give him everything even if it means nothing to him because in my eyes he deserves the world.

Huening.kai_official:
Damn....

Huening.kai_official:
Tbh, you guys are a good couple. That I can say. And now there's more trust and communication in the relationship. And that's good dude. But back then. If you guys had more communication with each other. I think you're relationship would be A okay! It's good that you think gyu deserves all of that. But you gotta remember to take care of yourself. Don't work so hard just to give it all away. Work hard for you and who you love. Not just for who you love.

Breadis_life:
Wow. You really are smart.

Huening.kai_official:
Shut up you fuckin slut

Breadis_life:

Huening.kai_official:
JSJSJSISISNDOEI

Huening.kai_official:
IS THAT ME!

Breadis_life:
Yes. I'm packing with the memes kai, so back tf up before you get smacked tf up.

Huening.kai_official:
Dudeeeee 😭😭😭

Huening.kai_official:
I just wanna know what to do. Like how to I ask Taehyun to forgive me and take me back?

Breadis_life:
Do what people in the cliche movies do.

Huening.kai_official:
What?

Breadis_life:
Take a boom box and play a song you both love in max volume. And say some cheesy ass shit

Huening.kai_official:
Dude!

Huening.Kai_official:
That's fuckin genius!!

Breadis_life:
UwU yes, but just in case, come get my guitar. I'll write down what you have to do while using it

Breadis_life:
Trust me. It's a full proof plan.