39

"Let go if me Soobin I don't wanna see Taehyun OR Yeonjun" Beomgyu argued as Soobin walked down the hallway with Beomgyu over his shoulder.

"I don't wanna see you either Mr. I like to jump to conclusions!!" Taehyun yelled while him and Kai stood in front of Yeonjuns door. Beomgyu groaned and finally got out of Soobins hold and rolled his sleeves up.

"Okay bitch! Just cause your boyfriend is a famous model doesn't mean shit! Who gave you the right to talk and dis people! Huh? You aren't any better then—"

"Oh hell no! Do NOT compare me to YOU! I am NOTHING like you. Soobin over works himself for you! I saw him and Kai's messages! He thinks he doesn't deserve you! And you know what? You don't deserve HIM!" Taehyun said, cutting Beomgyu off.

"Okay that's it! Let's go right now!"

"Finally! I was actually thinking of punching your ass to shut you up!!" Taehyun said before taking off his earrings off and handed them to Kai then grabbed a rubber band to hold his hair back.

Beomgyu took off his jacket and threw it at Soobin who didn't even true to catch it.

The two ran at each other, but before their hits could connect. Soobin and Kai pulled the two back.

Just then the door across the hall opened and an old lady walked out. "Can you kids shut up! I can't hear my NCIS!!!" She yelled then shut the door back.

Kai grabbed his temple before knocking on Yeonjuns door "open up jun I know you're standing by the door, I heard you laughing when Taehyun called Beomgyu out" Kai said and watched as the door opened.

Taehyun took his earrings back and walked into Yeonjuns apartment with Kai following behind.

Soobin rolled his eyes and Pulled Beomgyu in.

-----

"Okay....Lets take turns.. This is the talking stick—"

"Kai that's a fork" Soobin said.

"Don't interrupt me!" Kai yelled before talking a deep breath. "This is the talking stick, the person with the stick gets to talk and we listen..." Kai Said then handed the fork to Yeonjun.

"Honestly....I just wanted ice cream, but instead I just got a whole bunch of  pain and sadness.. I know I'm never serious, but I try. I really am sorry for all the jokes and shit. I don't want....you guys not to need me...I just want friends. Yeah I was pretty upset when you guys started dating each other.. Like you guys didn't need me..like I wasn't enough or I was to much..So when I finally had someone... And I lost them because I couldn't take one thing serious... I just thought maybe I could lean on your shoulders..but I guess not" Yeonjun ranted.

The living room was quiet before Taehyun gently took the fork from Yeonjun.

"Well.. You're fucking choi Yeonjun. You've done so much for us...we'll always be there for you. Not matter how many jokes you make or memes you send, you're just trying to help and we appreciate that! You'll always have my shoulder to lean on.. And if you really wanna find love then go out there and find it. You shouldn't leave your soul mate waiting..." Taehyun said before hugging Yeonjun. Yeonjun smiled and hugged Taehyun back tight, tears forming in his eyes.

Soobin took the fork "well, I say everything is solved, let's get pizza—"

"Everything is not solved, Beomgyu what do you have to say?" Kai said and snatched the fork from Soobin and gave it to Beomgyu.

"Nothing, I have nothing to say." Beomgyu said with his arms crossed. Kai rolled his eyes "not even a sorry?"

"For what? Oh I'm sorry for saying the hard truth about you, yeah no thank you" Beomgyu said before he shot a sharp glace at Yeonjun. Yeonjun bit his lip and looked down.

"Okay Beomgyu, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Kai yelled, surprising everyone with his sudden outburst.

"Oh! What's wrong with me!? What's wrong with YOU GUYS! All yeonjun did was make the group chat and save your and Taehyuns relationship! That's all!! What else has he done!?...nothing! He's done absolutely nothing—"

"Babe!! Can you please just..STOP!" Soobin yelled.. The room was silent before Beomgyu finally spoke.

"So you're taking their side??"

"No! You just need to shut up for one damn minute!" Soobin said while running his hand through his hand out of frustration.

"And why!!?"

"Because I'm fucking tired Beomgyu!! From work! The drama and making you happy! I'm so fucking tired and you just...make it harder" Soobin said before sighing and covered his face with his hands.

Beomgyu frowned "why haven't you told me?..."

"..I just want you to be happy..." Soobin said weakly. Beomgyu walked over to Soobin and made him look at him. "I don't care what roof we're under or how much money you make for me, I'm happy with just you baby..."

"Wow, so it takes your man to say it for you to finally see how much he works for you" Taehyun muttered. Beomgyu looked at Taehyun and frowned.

"Why are you like this!?" Beomgyu asked with tears forming in his eyes.

"Why and I like this? You made Yeonjun feel like shit! Soobin is tired trying to please you! And you didn't even know! We're all here because of you Beomgyu...why can't you see that! You almost ruined your relationship because you jumped to conclusion to conclusion..."

"And I'm sorry for that! I'm sorry okay..." Beomgyu said as tears finally fell from his eyes.

Taehyun tsked with his arms crossed. "Maybe there was a reason you use to get abused by your ex...He was probably tired of you talking and talking" Taehyun said.

Beomgyu gasped as his tears started to flow like a river. "T..Taehyun..how could you say that.. You were the first person I told in the group..I told you everything and you...say t-that.." Beomgyu stuttered beomgyu he fell back onto get floor.

Instant regret came to Taehyuns face. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"Jesus Christ! The only person who isn't a mess here is Kai! For crying out loud what's wrong with us huh!" Yeonjun said and went to pull Beomgyu up from the floor and made Taehyun and Beomgyu hug.

"Beomgyu! You were the first person to become actual close friends with Taehyun! You know him the most right next to Kai! And Taehyun you know all about Beomgyu, his past struggles and the way he is! You two are the best of friends in this group! Stop fighting and be friends again all ready. Forgive and forget, move on and make better memories" Yeonjun said whole pating The twos backs.

Beomgyu cried Into Taehyuns shoulder "I'm sorry I called you names and stuff, I'm such a bad friend!! Im sorry bestie!" Beomgyu said.

"I'm sorry too.. I didn't mean what I said I swear, I know you like Kai's fat ass. I could never ever stay mad at you bestie.. Please forgive me..." Taehyun said and looked Beomgyu in the eyes. Beomgyu chuckled and nodded "of course.. Forgive and forget right... I could never hate you..."

The room filled with a warm sensation before Yeonjun broke it. "Now kiss" Yeonjun said with big eyes.

Everyone looked at Yeonjun before they all broke out into laughter.

"Now...Soobin and Beomgyu have some shit to talk out but the chapter is already kinda getting long and the author is tired so we'll just end it here" Yeonjun said with a shrug.

"What?"

"Nothing! Soobin order some pizza so we can eat it while watching the little mermaid!!"

----

Longest chapter I've ever made for this chapter.

I'm sorry for not adding in a TW. I'll sure to add it in later, I'm really tried so I'm gonna try and get some sleep.