21

"I know good and damn well I said wear all black!" Yeonjun said with narrow eyes as he stared at Beomgyu who stood in all white, he had it from top to bottom. "All my colors are in the wash, plus I forgot this was today!" Beomgyu defended. 

"So you're saying you couldn't just wait to wash your blacks? You could have washed your black clothes with your whites" Yeonjun said with a duh tone.

"No you can't" Taehyun said with a scoff. "But why? If black and white arent a color but are in fact a value. Then why can't they be washed together!? Think about it!!!" Yeonjun said while clapping his hands together.

"Can we just stop talking about clothes and sneak Into this damn company!? I'm giving up the time I use for my anime" Soobin said with a pout. "Oh yeah like I don't exist" Beomgyu muttered under his voice.

"You knew what you were getting into when you dated me, a week!" Soobin shouted. Beomgyu crossed his arms while looking down "sorry senpai" Beomgyu mumbled.

"You two are some kinky hoes—"

"Can we just! I don't know! Focus on the task ahead of us?!"  Taehyun asked with wide and irritated eyes.

"Yeah let's go before the guards stop the fans riot" Yeonjun pointed at the mob of fans yelling to the top of their lungs.

"BULTAOLEUNE!!"

"I think we should go before they actually burn the place down" Beomgyu said making the rest nod before they sneaked In through the back.

After thirty minutes of them trying to figure out his to delete a file, Soobin telling them it's just like deleting their search history. Then them destroying all paper copies.

Proof that Kai was signed under that company. Was finally gone.