🔔33🔔

'A bunch of gay guys'

Yeon_titties.2000:

Yeon_titties.2000:
HE FUCKING LEFT ME!

Beom.shibe:
Yeonjun it is literally 2am in the morning.

Yeon_titties.2000:
Yet you replied immediately.

Kang.Taehyun:
Beauty sleep was never an option in this group chat.

Yeon_titties.2000:
Anyways back to me.

Yeon_titties.2000:
WOOYOUNG LEFT ME!!

Huening.kai_official:
Beomgyu go wake Soobin up and tell him he owes me $60

Yeon_titties.2000:
Wow. Just wow.

Beom.shine:
I'm not waking him up and why did he leave you??

Yeon_titties.2000:
He told me to choose him or my job as so stripper and I said "well I love doing a slut drop and getting a $50 shoved in my ass crack" Then he left. So I know it's gotta me over

Breadis_life:
Honestly yeonjun you'll be fine. Even with or without a boyfriend you'll still make sexual jokes and what not.

Yeon_titties.2000:
Yeah and I'll just be ✨ dying on the inside ✨

Kang.Taehyun:
You did this to yourself Yeonjun if you think about it. You were so busy joking around you didn't realize he was being serious and  now he's gone. If you really loved him like you claim you do, you wouldn't have joked around and chose him immediately. That should show how you feel about him.

Beom.shine:
....hes kinda got a point...

Kang.Taehyun:
Like, you never talked about him. You barely tweet about him or anything. We know for a facted you guys barely went on dates. You probably looked at the relationship as a good fuck and go, but he wanted more then that. Which you didn't, so he left.

Beom.shine:
And now those feelings for him You refused to feel are coming in now making you wish you had another chance so you can do it over again and make it better when in reality if you did get another chance you probably wouldn't change.

Kang.Taehyun:
You should really think about what other feels towards you. He could've actually loved you and you probably ruined it all.

Yeon_titties.2000:
So you guys are saying I'm selfish or something? I'm not.

Huening.kai_official:
You don't even follow us on Twitter dude... :(

Yeon_titties.2000:
OKAY! maybe I am so little to much. I joke to much. I play to much and I'm over dramatic blah blah blah! That's just who I am. I see that I messed up a potentially good relationship. I'm not gonna say I'm over it, because I now realize how much he actually cared for me when I didn't even notice. But what can I say!! I'm a 22 year old stripper! I already deal with enough admitting that! I know okay I get it!

Breadis_life:
.... I am very uncomfortable with the energy we have created in the studio today.