☆~•Regrets•~☆

♤♡◇♧

"Nemi!" I yelled at him. "You're so slow! I'm already hungry!"

The Wind Pillar casually walked while glaringly daggers at me for insulting him. But I only flashed him a cheeky smile before grabbing his calloused hand.

"Don't pull me!" He protested but I ignored his words and hastily dragged him to a nearby restaurant.

"You know, my ohagis taste better than the ones they serve here." I said proudly while picking at my food and pouting at his plate.

"Riri, can you just shut up and eat? " Sanemi said impassively which prompted me to throw a ball of rice on his face.

If looks could kill, I would be lying six feet under the ground by now.

I chuckled at his face. "Oh, I'm sorry. My hand slipped!"

I would never forget that night. I ran across the entire village while Sanemi was chasing after me. It must've felt like hours but I couldn't really fathom how long.

I didn't comment when he slammed me on the ground after catching me. I made no move to stop him when he began undoing my buttons.

I just laughed at him while he growled threateningly against the skin on my neck.

"Ne...Tell me.." I whispered in his ears. "Would you love me back if I confess right now?"

Sanemi's body tensed from above me and I bit my lip in silence when he leaned away and began fixing my buttons.

He stared blankly at my exposed cleavage and hastily fixed me up as if it didn't bother him.

"Let's go back." He said to me in a neutral tone and held my hand as if to guide me.

I silently followed him while keeping my tears in check, afraid that he might disappear.

♤♡◇♧

"AHHHHHH!TANJIRROOOO!!! Lemme outta here please! I can't stand it anymore!" The blonde demon slayer wailed as Tanjiro looked at him in alarm.

"I manage to get this far already by crawling and hiding myself like a lizard!" Zenitsu cried hsterically. "I can see my corpse getting mauled!"

"Ah-" Tanjiro was about to speak when a hand grabbed Zenitsu's head.

The blonde boy wailed in fright as he saw the looming figure of the Wind Pillar behind him.

"Choose. Go back to training or I slaughter your ass. " Sanemi told him while glaring daggers, his scars making his expression even more sinister.

Zenitsu cried as he whined and protested to be given a break. Annoyed at all the racket, Sanemi moved his hand in high speed and suddenly, Zenitsu was passed away in Tanjiro's arm.

" Carry him. " Sanemi ordered firmly, giving him no room to argue.

"Ah.. right!" Tanjiro said as he proceeded to carry Zenitsu on his back, mentally apologizing to the boy.

"Thank you for your guidance! I'll be training with you starting today! I'll be in your care!"

"Don't get cocky, bub. "Sanemi replied menacingly. "I haven't accepted you for shit. "

Despite the clear animosity in Sanemi's voice, Tanjiro still answered him with his usual cheerfulness.

"That's totally okay! I don't accept you either! You stabbed Nezuko afterall!" Tanjiro said all of this without any malice in his voice and he began to walk ahead of the pillar as if he didn't just set off a time bomb.

Sanemi stared at Tanjiro's back, stunned for a moment before his face contorted and he glared.

"Kid's got balls. " He said through gritted teeth, looking like he was one second away from mauling the object of his anger.

♤♡◇♧

It's easy to tell that Sanemi's training was different from the rest of the pillars and looking at Zenitsu, the training was anything but easy. It was a simple beatdown session from the wind pillar who slashes at you nonstop.

There was no resting until you either vomit or faint. Even the Snake pillar gave more breaks compared to the wind pillar.

And it was at that point of time that Tanjiro ended up catering to his wounds and bruises after the training.

It was easy to identify why the wind pillar was especially fierce against him. It wasn't like he could just run and back down so he kept on despite ending so beat up like a pulp .

"Hello there. We meet again. "

Tanjiro suddenly looked up when he heard a silky voice, no doubt from a woman.

Red eyes and exceptionally pale white hair greeted his sight.

His eyes widened like saucers."Ri-" Before he could even utter her name, a finger was already shushing him down.

"Hello, Kamado Tanjiro." She greeted smoothly, flashing him a smile that showed her teeth and fangs.

And Tanjiro, for all its worth, managed to stay calm despite the fact that there was a demon infront of him.