Composer

Composer
17/40

He also has quarantine. He's in a town. He is now surprised by another phonosphere.
He is amazed that he can hear birds better. Until now, he listened primarily to people. Now is different. Sounds of streets, shops. Recordings played there reassure him when he hears through the window, a request to stay home and leave him only when needed. In the store, he hears the request to disinfect his hands and keep calm. And that's how it is. He wonders who the conductor is, who everyone listens so well. And as he notes, they harmonize well with him. He hears that it is not his music, not his scale, but he realizes that he harmonizes with it quite interestingly. And this surprises him most. And these birds! The melody is taken care of by: blackbirds, starlings, sparrows, tit, elegant magpies and woodpeckers tapping to the rhythm. Such a concert in the city!
He works with the theater. The theater is bilingual: Polish-English. Recently they show the complex fate of Hekabe, sometimes also her daughter Kasandra. He wonder if she foresaw this plague? He didn't know that, but he was sure he was listening to the birds. His thoughts returned to folklore, Scottish songs. He thought again about human voices and that it is the most beautiful instrument. He didn't notice when he started humming.

Kompozytor
17/40

Też ma kwarantannę. Jest w mieście. Zdumiewa go obecnie inna fonosfera. Zadziwia go, że słyszy wyraźniej ptaki. Do tej pory słuchał przede wszystkim ludzi. Teraz jest inaczej. Dźwięki ulicy, sklepów. Wszystko brzmi inaczej. Odtwarzane tam nagrania uspokajają go, kiedy słyszy przez okno prośbę o pozostanie w domu, by wychodzić tylko w niezbędnych sprawach, w sklepie zaś by dezynfekować ręce i zachować spokój. I tak jest. Zastanawia się, co to za dyrygent, którego wszyscy słuchają. I jak obserwuje dobrze współbrzmią z nim. Słyszy, że to nie jego harmonia, nie jego skala, ale rozpoznaje, że i on współbrzmi z nią całkiem ciekawie. I to go dziwi najbardziej. I te ptaki! O melodię dbają: kosy, szpaki, wróble, sikory, eleganckie sroki, a dzięcioły wystukują rytm. Taki koncert w mieście!
Współpracuje z teatrem. Teatr jest dwujęzyczny: polsko-angielski. Ostatnio pokazują tam złożone losy Hekabe, czasami również jej córki Kasandry. Zastanawiał się, czy przewidziała i tę plagę? Tego nie wiedział, ale że słuchała ptaków, tego był pewny. Myślami powrócił do folkloru, do pieśni szkockich. Pomyślał ponownie o głosach ludzkich i o tym, że to najpiękniejszy instrument. Nie zauważył, kiedy zaczął nucić.