Tancerka

Tancerz
25/40

Tancerka zawsze była w ruchu, tańczyła nawet we śnie. Wydawało jej się, że w tańcu czuje ruch wszechświata. To ją podniecało i przerażało jednocześnie. Czuła wtedy coś, czego trochę się wstydziła, choć sama nie wiedziała dlaczego. Czuła, że jest jedna, samotna to nie jest tutaj odpowiednie słowo. Jest jedna jako element całość. Tak to czuła. Wszystko wtedy miało dla niej sens. Cudowne uczucie. Jakiś czas temu poznała tańczących derwiszy, chyba czuli podobnie. Później spotkała Gabrielle Roth. Pięć rytmów wciągnęło ją jak wir, wir wszechświata. W przeszłości próbowała medytować tradycyjnie, na siedząco, jednak bez skutku. Pięć rytmów otworzyło ją na inne medytacyjne możliwości. W tańcu nie zatraciła się jednak nigdy, zapominała się owszem, ale zawsze miała wszystko pod kontrolą. Po raz pierwszy odczuła mistyczne uniesienie w trakcie szybkiego marszu w górach. Szła wtedy we mgle. Czuła się tak, jakby mogła pędzić razem z chmurą, bez ograniczeń. Pokochała to uczucie. Póki co zdarzyło się tylko raz, było jedyne, było jedne. Liczyła na więcej, na więcej elementów tej składanki. Czekała.
W okresie kwarantanny też czekała. Mogła tańczyć do woli, tańczyła jednak coraz mniej. Mieszkała sama i samotność była dla niej coraz bardziej nie do zniesienia. Dzisiaj jest siódmy dzień kwietnia. Bardzo ciepły i słoneczny to dzień. Wsiadła w auto i pojechała przed siebie. Zadzwoniła do mnie z pola. Była bardzo podekscytowana, opowiadała, że chodzi boso po bardzo ciepłej suchej ziemi, po jakimś świeżo zaoranym polu, jakby chodziła po plaży, że czuje się już lepiej, że jest cudownie i życzy nam wszystkim zdrowia! Potańczy sobie trochę i zaraz wróci, a jutro może pójść na spacer z Bibisiem - psem Psychologa. Dzwoniła już do niego i się zgodził, nawet chyba się ucieszył.
- Pa! Do jutra!
- Pa!

Dancer
25/40

The dancer was always on the move dancing even in her sleep. She thought she could feel the movement of the universe in dance. It excited and frightened her at the same time. She felt something that she was a bit ashamed of, though she didn't know why. She felt that she was one, lonely is not the right word here. There is one as a whole element. That's how she felt it. Everything then made sense to her. Wonderful feeling. Some time ago she met dancing dervishes, they probably felt similar. Later she met Gabrielle Roth. Five rhythms drew her like a vortex, a vortex of the universe. In the past, she tried to meditate traditionally, sitting, but to no avail. Five rhythms opened her to other meditative possibilities. However, she never lost herself in dance, she forgot herself, but she always had everything under control. For the first time she felt mystical excitement during a quick walk in the mountains. She was walking in the fog then. She felt as if she could run along with the cloud without restrictions. She loved this feeling. So far it has happened only once, it was the only one. She counted on more, on more elements of this compilation. She waited.
She was also waiting during the quarantine. She could dance at will, but she danced less and less. She lived alone and loneliness was more and more unbearable for her. Today is the seventh day of April. A very warm and sunny day. She got in the car and drove ahead. She called me from the field. She was very excited, she said that she walks barefoot on a very warm dry ground, on some freshly plowed field, as if she was walking on the beach, that she feels better, that is wonderfuly and wishes all health! He'll dance a little and he'll be back soon, and tomorrow he can go for a walk with Bibiś - a psychologist's dog. She had already called him and he agreed, he was even happy.
- Bye! See you tomorrow!
- Bye!