So Cute!! And That's Gay! (Chapter 5)

Kotashi's POV

I'm just chilling today, I don't have any hero work to do so I'm walking around UA aimlessly. Turns out that the situation from last night, was something to do with some second year students accidentally setting their kitchen on fire.

I wasn't really doing anything special or important, but then I over heard some of the girls in Uncle Shota's class talking about Shiro.

"Did you see her last night! She didn't have pants on! That's kind of weird." The pink alien looking one said.

"Yeah, it is pretty strange that she didn't have pants on... but did you see her panties? They were so cute!" The invisible one exclaimed.

"I saw that too! They had little kitties on them! Who would have thought that someone so intimidated could be so adorable?" A girl with round cheeks said while squealing excitedly.

I finally reveal myself and start talking to them.

"Don't let Shi hear you calling her cute, she'll kick your ass before she admits it." I state making most of them jump out of their skin.

"Oh yeah, she'll deny for as long as she can. But just between me and you girls, she's cuddly when she's comfortable in your presence. Try befriending her, it might take a while but she'll warm up to you." I tell them in a hushed voice so no one other than them can hear me.

"Are all of her panties like that? You know cute designs?" The round faced one asked.

"Well yeah, I'm pretty sure she's wearing some that have puppies on them today. But I'm not entirely sure, I only saw her for a few seconds this morning before I left." I tell them with my hand on my chin, looking up trying to remember.

"Anyways your classes start soon, you girls might want to head there now so you're not late." I say, patting each of their heads then walking off towards Uncle Nezu's office.

I get to the main office and see Uncle Nezu and Shiro talking while doing some work. Nezu doing paperwork, and Shiro doing some homework with Nezu's help. She turns to look at me and smiles brightly, then goes back to her work.

I help Nezu with some of his paperwork as well as Toshiro with her English. After a few minutes Nezu asked me a question a wasn't expecting at all.

"How do you feel about becoming a teacher here at UA? It would mean less travelling out of country, and more time with family. It would also mean any easier to handle schedule." He said looking me in eyes.

"Um... I don't know, what would I be teaching?" I question, not sure what he'll say.

"Well, you would be teaching the first years basic English, and your father will then teach the second and third years more advanced English." He explained simply.

I nod my head in agreement, accepting the position. He hands me a paper to sign, and I do just that.

Toshiro's POV

I watched the interaction with a smile on my face, and went back to work only to realize that I finished it. I shrug and put my stuff away.

I stand and stretch, then leave the office, only to have Ko follow me out. We walk to dads classroom in silence, brushing each other's side every now and then.

When we get there I open the door without knocking, this caused most of the class to jump into fighting stance. I stare at them blankly then look at my dad, he's looking at me with the same expression.

I shrug and walk in, Kotashi follows me in. As soon as I get to my dad, someone—I don't know exactly who—asked me a really dumb question.

"How do we know you're the real Shiro? No one enters a room without knocking unless they're a villain or criminal." They said with suspicion.

"Because I am myself, and that's a stupid ass question."

"Language, my angel. You know how I feel about you swearing." Dad said sternly.

"Right, sorry." I apologize simply not making eye contact with anyone.

"If you're you, tell us something that only you and your family know about you." Another person asked.

I stared at the whole class with a dumbfounded expression, "Are you serious? Why would I tell you anything like that? I don't know any of you, I don't trust any of you, and I most certainly don't care for any of you." I said, kind of rudely, but it's my personal life.

"Angel. Princess. Doll face. I'm gonna ask you to apologize, that was rude and uncalled for." Dad said with a disappointed look etched onto his face.

"I'm sorry for being rude, I just don't like talking about my personal life with people that I don't know. It was wrong for me to say, I hope you can forgive me." I really was sorry, my life was a sensitive topic.

Kotashi finally spoke up, "I can confirm that she is really her, myself and Nezu have been with her all morning. In fact we just came from his office, she's been doing homework all morning."

I nodded then grabbed my dads arm, I started using sign language.

'Kotashi got a job at UA. He's teaching Basic English to the first years. He starts next week. I'm excited.' I signed to him with blank face.

'Oh really?' He looks at Ko, 'you got a job here? That's great. You may want to tell your old man.' He signed carefully.

"Tell me what? What did I miss?" I turn around quickly to see Uncle Zashi in the doorway.

"We can talk about it later. Right now it's your turn to take the little rascal." Kotashi answered simply while smiling brightly and shoving me into Uncle Zashi arms.

He just shrugs and drags me out of the classroom. As we're going, Mina calls out to me asking, a rather embarrassing and random, question.

"Do your panties have puppies on them?" She asks while smiling.

I stare at her for a few seconds before turning and rushing away. I'm not answering that question. But I will admit, that my panties do in fact have puppies on them.

For the next hour I sat in the teachers lounge with Uncle Zashi... I said something that I don't regret at all.

I leaned in and whispered, "I know."

"What do you know?" He asked quietly.

I leaned in more, "Gay." I whispered then pretended that nothing happened.

(Short time skip! Toshiro went back to the dorm to nap)

Aizawa's POV

I walked into the teachers lounge to eat lunch, only to see Zashi sitting there staring off into space.

"Zashi? Are you okay?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"Toshiro said something to me earlier. She looked me dead in the eyes and said she knew something, I asked her what it was. She simply replied by leaning forward and whispering 'gay' at me." He explained clearly still in a slight daze.

"...That's strange, why do you think she said that?" I asked amused at the state he's in.

"I don't know, maybe because I am gay? And I've actually been doing a shitty job at hiding it."

". . . Wait? You're gay? Since when?" I ask, genuinely confused.

"Well, I'm not gay gay, I'm Bisexual. I have been since high school." He answered with a slight shrug, he seems to finally be back on earth.

"So what you're telling me, is that I could have had your dick up my ass years ago?! What the hell?!"