Field trip(part 2) (Chapter 7)

"Daddy, should I continue to call him Uncle Zashi or should I start calling him papa?" I asked pointing towards the man I'm currently talking about.

"What?" Daddy said, clearly confused by my words.

"She doesn't know whether to continue to call me Uncle Zashi or if she should start calling me papa, you know, cause we're together now." Uncle Zashi? Papa? Explained simply.

"Well... I suppose you could call him papa, but it depends on if he's okay with it. I don't mind but, I'm not him." He states simply.

"I'm totally okay with it, I don't really care which one you call me to be honest." Papa answered nonchalantly.

"Papa it is then!" I shout excitedly with a bright smile on my face while giggling slightly.

(Short time skip! Field trip time!!)

We were currently on the bus on our way to the... I don't know where we're going. What I do know is that for some reason, papa won't let me move from his lap. This is so embarrassing.

"Hey Shiro! What panties are you wearing today? Huh?" Perverted grape dude asked me randomly.

"What did you just ask me?" I ask glaring at him from my place on papa's lap.

"Nothing! I asked nothing! Forget I even said anything!" He exclaimed fear evident in his face.

"Actually, now I'm curious. What panties are you wearing today, little sister?" Ko whispered to me.

I cover my mouth so no one can read my lips and whisper quietly so only he, daddy, and papa can hear me.

"They have ducklings on them today, and there's cute ruffles on them too!" I whisper excitedly.

Papa chuckled at my answer before hugging me tightly and whispering about how cute I can be. I scowled at him for that comment.

After a few minutes, we arrive at a skating rink. We all get off the bus, papa is still holding me, and daddy explains what is happening.

"Today, we are here to have some fun, but also to work on your balance. Ice skating is a good way to practice. If you need any help, you can ask myself, Present Mic, Radiohead, or Toshiro. She is probably the best ice skater out of the four of us."

We walk inside and get the skates, I immediately get on the ice with a few of the girls. Ashido, Asui, and Yaoyorozu are all doing well already. I look behind them and see daddy just gliding on the ice seemingly tired. Papa is next to him with his hand on his back talking animatedly.

Kotashi is nowhere to be seen, I look around while gliding backwards calmly. I shrug it off thinking he's in the restroom, I turn around to skate around properly. As soon as I turn around however, there's Kotashi scaring the shit out of me.

I scream and fall back on my butt, it's probably gonna bruise.

"Sorry, but that's payback for this morning. I still love you though." He's says while helping me get up.

Once I'm up on my feet, I steady myself and begin to continue skating until I hear someone laughing. I turn and see Bakugou pointing and laughing at me.

"Oh my god!! Hahaha! You got scared by a Pro!! What? Are you afraid of your shadow too?!" He said while laughing hysterically.

Kotashi's POV

I watch as Shiro's features darken, she's pissed. I grab her before she try's to kill him.

"Ignore him, I'm pretty sure your dad is gonna make you fight him later anyway. Just calm down, we can do some tricks if you want?" I whisper quietly in her ear, while hugging her slightly to calm her down.

She nods and we skate in the other direction together. She breaks away, and begins to skate to a song in her head.

I look at the students of 1-A and see that most of them were clearly not expecting that, especially that explosion boy. He stood there with his mouth wide open. I go towards him, he doesn't notice me.

"You might want to think twice about who you make fun of. You never know when or how they'll get you back. Also you may want to close your mouth before you catch flies." I say before skating over to my dad.

Uncle Shota speaks loudly, "Well I did say that she was the best skater out of the four of us, I never said exactly how good she was." He says before leaving the ice and going to get a coffee, dad waves at him while smiling fondly?

"Yo pops! Is something going on with you and Uncle Shota? You're acting weirder than usual." I ask him while making direct eye contact.

"Well, um... we're kinda... in a relationship. Shiro is already calling me papa, so, you know." He says while shrugging, clearly not sure of how to tell me.

"Oh! Does that mean I should start calling him dad? Or no?" I'm confused.

"You can call me dad if you want, just be careful of who's around if you do." Dad says scaring me and pops half to death.

And the day went on from there. After a few hours of skating we finally got back on the bus and made our way to the school. A few students were complaining that their feet and ankles hurt, some were complaining that their ass hurt, and some didn't complain at all.

Toshiro's POV

We got back to the school, I was about to head back to my room when I was stopped by the girls of the class.

"Hey Shiro, we were wondering if you want to hang out for a bit? You don't have to we just thought it would be nice for you to hang out with some girls closer to your age." Yaoyorozu explained.

I think for a moment before answering, "Yeah sure, why not? You guys can come with me to my room if you want, there's not much in there but it's comfortable." I say agreeing to hang out with them.

They nod and follow me to the apartment, I walk in and immediately and see Cotton, my cat, laying on the coffee table. I pick him up and turn towards the girls, they look at me confused for a second, before I walk to my bedroom, they follow me.

As soon as we're in my room Ashido, Uraraka, and Hagakure immediately start looking through my things. I don't mind, I have nothing to hide. I sit on my bed and offer the other three girls to sit on my bed with me. We talk for a bit, until we hear Ashido yell.

"Aw!! Look at these cute panties!!"