Girls' sleepover(part 3) (Chapter 18)

Toshiro's POV

Waking up was fun, apparently at some point we all ended up in my room. I woke up to every single one of us on the bed, Toru was behind Momo by the wall, Kyouka and Mina were at the foot of the bed hugging mine and Momo's legs. Ochaco and Tsu were on top of those two cuddling, and Momo was hugging me, holding me close to her.

It was actually really comfortable, not gonna lie. I lay there for a few more minutes, just enjoying the warmth and love I was feeling. I didn't want to move, but I had to get up. I really needed to pee.

Before I can even think, I've turned myself into a cat. I easily slip out of their grasp and jump down from the bed. I change back into a human and quietly make my way to the bathroom.

When I get back to my room, Mina and Kyouka are awake. Mina sees me and squeals quietly, I look at her confused and tilt my head to the side... I feel something twitch on top of my head.

Realization hits me like a truck and I cover my cat ears with my hands to hide them. Mina looks at me sadly, silently begging me to let her pet them. I give in and remove my hands, her hands immediately go to my ears and she begins to scratch them.

As she's scratching my ears I begin to purr quietly... she looks like her heart is about to explode. Kyouka wakes the other girls, and comes over to me.

"Can I? Please?" She asks politely, I nod and she starts petting me too.

I continue to purr enjoying the attention, I feel more hands touch my ears. I don't care anymore, it feels nice. It would have continued but Tsu pointed something out to the rest of us.

"I think now would be a good time to go downstairs, it's 9am." She says, while showing us the time on her phone.

We agree and make our way down to the kitchen, we stop mid step.

"You boys are going to apologize to those girls when they come down here." Daddy says sternly.

"What you did was wrong, I get that you wanted to have some fun, but it's only fun if everyone enjoys it." Papa scolds.

I look towards the girls, and ask as quietly as I can, "What the heck did I miss last night?"

They all shake their heads not wanting to answer, I nod my head in understanding. We walk into the kitchen and greet everyone.

"Good morning Sweet p- ...why do you have?" He points to his head where my ears would be, not sure what to say.

"It was the only way I could escape their hold." I explain with a blush on my face, while pointing at the girls behind me.

He nods, and gestures for us to sit down. We sit quietly, Mina begins to pet my ear out of boredom and I start purring again. Mina smiles brightly at my reaction.

A few minutes go by and I feel a hand touch my head, I turn and a cute sound escapes me.

"Good morning my Angel." Daddy says while petting my ears and kissing my forehead, I lean into his touch.

"Boys, do you have something to say to the girls?" Papa ask expectantly.

"I apologize for my behaviour last night." Shushu said with reluctance.

"I'm sorry for what we did last night, it was wrong and immature of me." Tashi apologized sincerely.

The six girls accept their apologies, leaving me more confused than ever.

"Okay, seriously, what did I miss last night?" I ask, still leaning into daddy's hand.

"Just your brothers being mean, that's all. Now, who's ready for breakfast?" Daddy says with a small smile, we all answer positively.

As we eat, I hear some of the girls whispering to each other.

"I've never seen or heard Mr.Aizawa being so domestic." Kyouka said in a hushed tone.

"I know, it's really strange." Ochaco whispered.

"But it's kinda nice seeing a different side of him." Tsu croaked out quietly.

"I agree with Tsu, it's nice to see Mr.Aizawa so happy and not on edge." Momo said quietly.

"Okay, that's enough." Daddy said getting the girls attention.

"In this house... you can call me Shota, there is no reason to be so formal." Daddy continued with a small chuckle.

"And you girls can call me Hizashi, we're not at the school." Papa said with a bright smile.

The girls nodded in shock that two teachers gave them permission to use their first names. Behind closed doors, but still.

After a few more hours, the girls went back to the school, and I'm left with my family. I walk to the living room after seeing my friends off, and I find daddy sitting in the living room on papas lap. I watch them for a few seconds, until they start kissing... like a lot. I immediately turn and leave the room.

I go upstairs and barge into daddy and papas room. I walk over to their dresser and see an old photo album. I pick it up carefully and open it, inside I find an old worn picture of daddy when he was young with a man, a woman, and two young girls. I move on and see daddy—still young—standing by a tree holding a small cat, it was cute. I find another one with daddy and the man and woman, in this one daddy is probably around my age or a little older.

As I study the picture more, I fail to notice someone behind me.

"What are you looking at, Princess?" Daddy says, making me jump.

"Nothing, just this album that I found, but... who are these people?" I ask, pointing to the man and woman and two girls, daddy sighs heavily.

"They're my family, that's my mother, my father, and my two younger sisters." He explains while pointing to each person.

"Remember, I visit them with Hito every Christmas, you always refuse to come along with us." He adds on.

"I still don't want to meet them." I say scrunching up my nose, my ears flicking on top of my head.

"Well, you're gonna have to this year, papa and Tashi are coming this year too. So, there will be no one to watch you." He says pouting, he knows my distaste for meeting family that have not been there my whole life.

I shrug sadly, "It was bound to happen at some point, better it be sooner than later." I say while pouting slightly.

"So, what about the cat in this picture?" I exclaim while smiling and pointing at the picture of daddy holding a small cat.

He chuckles and explains what happened that day, I listen carefully. As it turns out it was the first cat he ever had. Her name was Cocoa.