Girls' Sleepover(part 2) (Chapter 17)

"No, as in do you have a crush on anyone?" I stop in my tracks, like a deer in headlights.

"That's a random question, why do you ask?" I ask them while turning towards the six girls.

"We were just curious, besides there is no way that you don't like someone. You're a 13 year old girl, you must like someone." Ochaco says, like she's stating a fact.

"Well, if you must know, I don't have a crush on anyone. I find that it's a waste of time at the moment, I'm in school and I'm 13. Besides, most of the boys in my school, or I've just met, are pigs. They have zero respect for me and others." I say with a small shrug.

"Okay, throw reason aside for a moment and look at class 1-A. Is there any boy—or girl—that you would like/find attractive?" Kyouka asks, raising an eyebrow.

I think for a moment with my hand on my chin. I look at them, and answer.

"Possibly, but it means nothing of importance to me." I answer, before turning around to continue searching.

"Can you tell us who you might find attractive if you were to ignore logic and reason?" Tsu asked with a curious look.

"At the moment the only boy that I find even remotely attractive would have to be Izu-chan... though I'm pretty sure he's gay." I say simply while holding up the toy I had finally found in success.

The girls agree with both of my statements, while I gave Cotton the toy.

"How do you girls feel about watching a movie or two before we go to bed?" I ask innocently.

They agree and we make it down to the living room. We turn on a rather girly movie, and pay little to no attention to it. We spent most of the first movie talking and doing each other's hair.

The second movie was a musical, apparently one that we all knew. We were singing along with it, and laughing at the things that were said.

The third movie was an action movie, we made popcorn and watched with great focus. We were about 3/4 through the movie when we got bored of it, and started chatting about stuff. Then the girls asked me about my quirks.

"Shiro, you never actually told any of us about your quirks, what are they exactly?" Mina asked, with a curious look in her eyes.

"Oh well, as you already know, I have three. I'm sure you already know what erasure does, I can erase any quirk that isn't mutant type, the effect ends when I blink or my sight is obstructed. Um, Mimic, I can repeat any noise or voice that I've heard before up to 50x louder than the original sound. Shape-shift, I can turn myself and/or others into any animal or inanimate object that I can think of.

"Shape-shift has lasting affects, it's a permanent problem. But it's easy to deal with." I explain plainly.

The girls accepted this new information and we moved on. The third movie ended, and we turned on a horror movie. We all cuddled up into blankets, and stayed close together.

We were about half way through the movie, when I fell asleep.

Kotashi's POV

It was almost midnight when I heard the tv screaming. I walk down into the living room and see that the seven girls are watching a horror movie. I see them flinch at seeing a scarecrow move from its place.

I walk up behind them and stand there quietly, they scream at a jump scare in the movie and huddle closer together. I get an idea and rush up the stairs quietly.

I open Hitoshi's bedroom door, and he looks up from his phone.

"The girls are watching a horror movie." I say simply, he immediately understands what suggesting.

"You want to scare them even more... I'm in." He replies with a smirk.

We go downstairs and get into position, I'm behind the couch. He's gonna creep around and move things.

He rustles the curtains, this gets the girls attention. Next he picks something up, and puts it down with a loud thunk. The girls start to shake, and whisper to each other.

After a few more things being moved around, everything goes quiet. I slowly stand from my place behind the couch, I lean forward to tower over the girls.

"RAAAHHH!!!" I shout, the girls scream loudly, and pops and dad come running down the stairs.

The lights turn on, and dad is standing there with his arms crossed over his chest, looking at me and Hitoshi expectantly. Pops is there with a disapproving look on his face, his arm around dads shoulders.

"Both of you boys, rooms now. We'll talk about this in the morning." Dad says with a disappointed tone.

We go upstairs to our rooms, and that's where we stay for the rest of the night.

Hizashi's POV

Once the boys have gone upstairs, we approach the girls.

"I think it's time for you girls to go to bed. It's late, and you'll be tired in the morning." Shota says softly, the girls nod and stand from their seats... one girl doesn't move.

"Oh yeah, Shiro fell asleep halfway through the movie. I'm surprised that she didn't wake up with all the screaming we were doing." Yaoyorozu said, with an impressed look on her face.

"I'm amazed that she fell asleep during a horror movie. That shouldn't be possible." Ashido said in worried tone.

"She'll be fine, she was just tired and let sleep take her." I say while picking her up princess style.

I carry her up the stairs with the girls following behind me and Shota ushering the girls, with his hands on a few of their backs. We make it Shiro's room and I lay her on her bed. Yaoyorozu lays down next to her and falls asleep almost instantly. I cover them both in the sheets, and kiss Toshiro on the head.

The rest of the girls get in their sleeping bags, me and Sho make sure they're comfortable and tell them where to find us if they need anything. We leave the room and go back to ours.

"Those boys and their pranks, it's getting out of hand." Shota says while getting in the bed.

"Like you said earlier, we'll talk to them about it in the morning. Right now, let's just sleep." I say while wrapping arms around my boyfriends waist and pulling him closer.

"I know, it's just that, Tashi is an adult he's not a teenager anymore. And although Hitoshi is still a teenager, he should still be a bit nicer and not try to scare away potential friends." Sho says, sounding sad.

"I understand your concern, we'll figure it out when we wake up." I say trying to convince him to sleep.

"Okay, we can figure it out later." He says simply.

I kiss him sweetly while hugging him close, he kisses back for a few seconds before breaking it and cuddling closer to me and falling asleep. I follow suit and drift off to sleep.