The Penthouse Key

Brianna's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. This cannot be the Hermione Granger I knew.

Not possible.
I looked at Scarlett, Vanessa and Annastia and it was quite clear they didn't believe it either.

Beaver's kids looked very similar to someone but couldn't remember.

I tried my best to keep my curiosity within me but couldn't and the 2 rings she is wearing, each looked more expensive than my house and my house is pretty huge.

We followed beaver to the hotel when my aunt Kiara went ahead from us towards the receptionist when beaver was about to follow her her oldest son Scorpian or something stopped her and told her something with a wicked smirk on his face. That was some smirk.

We all turned towards the group of 4 and followed aunt Kiara inside and after a moment they followed as well. The receptionist greeted my aunt " We are here for the Granger family reunion.Where are our rooms."

" Did you say granger...Is Hermione here."
" I am here Susan." said Beaver.

"Hey how are you, oh my the kids have grown a lot more than  the last  time I saw them.
Scorpius most definetly looks like Him. Goodness they all have picked his expensive style."

"We are quite all right and Scorpius only looks like him, Aquata acts like him." She just laughed and said
" My-my, If they are a mix of both of you they must be top of their years. I mean children of the ex-heads."
" That they are. "
" Hello we are still waiting."said my mum nicely (arrogantly)

"Yes Mrs Granger." With that she handed our keys and aunt Irinda said, "Hermione I didn't know you knew the receptionist here so well. "

"Well I  went to school with her for 7 years. She was in a different house but we had mutual friends."

After that aunt Kiara was like, "Okay so all couples have personal rooms, Annastia Brianna and Scarlett in a room Hermione you and your kids with Vannesa."

" Actually you can have the room all to your self. I have the penthouse key. You needn't worry about my kids and I."
"How do you have the key to the penthouse? Its reserved for the Malfoys and their friends." My dad didn't exactly look happy about it.

"Oh, didn't I mention? Draco and I went to the same school in Scotland. We were in different houses and for quite some time even arch nemesis but as you grow you mature right?"

Your lying." said Annastia.

"Agreed." said Scarlett and Vanessa.

"Believe what you like but just so you know, my mother doesn't lie." said Beaver's youngest Rigel I think was his name.

She showed a platinum card. What I want the penthouse not her. With that she walked of with her kids following her. Oh gods this is gonna be one hell of a reunion.