A very.........interesting dinner part 1

Aquata's pov

Once we were all ready we went downstairs to the dinner party. I couldn't believe that mum's cousins were like that...

I mean I get people like to brag about just how rich they are -heck my siblings, cousins and I brag about how rich we are but they behave as if the world was made for them and them only.

If they ever found just about how important mum is in the wizarding world they will grovel at her feet...actually scratch that they must be soo daft that they won't have the comman sense for that.

I know that is quite rude but I am one of the most rudest person you will meet. Mum says that my siblings and I have dad's personality. Meaning- we can either charm or piss someone off within 2 minutes of meeting them.

So you get the idea anyway as we meaning, my mum, siblings and aunt Gin were walking down mum went to the receptionest( she told me she went to school with her)
Mum said, "Susan can you tell the staff to address me as Ms. Granger and Gin as Ms. Weasley." Aunt Ginny frowned when she said.

" Course....surprise them will you" said Lavender. Mum only nodded with a smirk.

After that we entered the restaurant part of it and I heard a gasps and looked at the probably the biggest group so technically my relatives...

They were gaping at us as if we grew three different heads. Not that I can blame them. We do look amazing. I am a narcissist if you haven't figured out yet.

" lYou look amazing Hermione. And so do your kids.  And who is this young lady." Asked my mum's  grandma with a kind smile. Damn how on earth is she still alive?

Mum said "Thank you grandma and this is my best friend/ sister-in-law Ginny. I hope you don't mind that she will join us."

"Of course she can join us. It will be our pleasure to have her join." Said mum 's aunt.

Aunt Gin smiled when one of mum's not very nice  cousins looked at us and Brianna i think said "Bea-Hermione do you and you family only have green and sna- snakes  to wear? " she asked in a very annoying high pitched voice.

I am sure even dear Nagini can't cure her of that. Mum was about to say something when aunt Gin have her a look and I almost felt bad for them.

"Oh we do have a lot of other clothes after all Hermione own Riddle This Styles after all." She sighed dramatically and continued

"Its just my brother and my husband gave Mia, Aquata and I a dare to dress all green and snakes.

Hermione's biological family went to the same boarding school as mine and the rest of our relatives. Both our husbands were in the same house which was represented by the colour green and the mascot was a snake.
So this is what we picked out. Hope you don't mind." 

She finished with a smirk. It took all of my willpower not laugh at her expression because one word for it....it was hilarious.

We were about to take our seats when a voice said " Ms. Riddle you are needed." My eyes widened and I looked at Scorp and Rigel who were looking at aunt Ginny and mum who was murmuring quite colourful words in parsletongue.

One of mum's cousin said " Ms.Riddle, who on earth is that?"
The voice turned out to be a waiter who looked like he might piss himself in fear.

"That is me." Said my mum finally. Well this is going to be a very...........interesting dinner.