The News Of The Dark Lord Coming Sets In

Aquata's POV

The dinner was nice..... I guess other than mum's cousins being irritating. I don't understand why are they so hellbent on degrading her. It was seriously becoming annoying.

The news of grandpa coming was certainly nice. I mean it nicely. I guessed it was because my siblings and I barely spend time with him anymore due to school.
That was nice but, I was thinking about the muggles mum calls cousins and I most certainly am wondering what grandpa will think about them treating mom as if she is worth their time.
If anything, they aren't worth her time. Although if anything is to be said near grandpa then I am sure that he will have a LOT to say about that.

But until then I am going to try and enjoy the reunion, even if I am tempted to Avada their arse. 

I had gone to the penthouse after dinner with aunt Gin because I needed to floo call dad to tell him about how mum's cousins behaved and that grandpa Tom was coming....If he already didn't know it, that is. I had told aunt Ginny about it and she decided to accompany me to the penthouse to see dad's reaction. She also wanted to tell uncle Harry about the dinner and that grandpa was coming. Mum looked rather suspicious but let it nonetheless. Aunt Gin and I excused ourselves and went up.

TIME SKIP AFTER THE FLOO CALL BROUGHT TO YOU BY BOB SAYS HELLO TO THER SUN AND STARS

Ginny's POV

The floo call with Draco was hilarious and as it turns out he didn't know about my dear godfather coming and his expression was picture-worthy.

We told him what happened at dinner and before that Aquata filled him in that they all wore Slytherin colored dresses and she told him about Hermione's adopted cousins. Safe to say, he didn't look happy but his worry lessened when I told what happened throughout the dinner, the part of where his father-in-law was coming. 

Right now Aquata and I are playing wizard's chess and unfortunately for me, she is winning. By a long shot.  My queen was about to be killed by her pawn when the door of the penthouse opened and in came my sister-in-law and nephews looking rather...annoyed?

"What happened?" asked Aqua, as even she noticed the change of expressions in her mother and brother's faces. "You look rather irritated!"

"Nothing just ran into mum's cousins downstairs. I don't understand why they want to try and humiliate mom. The only thing they do, is end up humiliating themselves." said Rigel.

"What am I going to do, Dad's coming and if he heard my muggle cousins well, I am not sure I want to find out what he does!" said Hermione with a groan. I just laughed.

"It's not funny Ginerva"

"It kinda is and don't call me Ginerva!"
At that, she just shook her head and said "They are gonna die" 

"Stop stating the obvious"                                                                                                                                                 I could see she was about to retort when the kids burst out laughing. I again just shook my head and grinned and after a while, even Hermione joined in. We laughed for good hour or. Maybe the dark lord is coming but only for the ball and that is a long way ahead...at least for Hermione.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for not updating. I have no excuses and if you want you could virtually kill me.

Although I am pretty sure that I will post the next chapter soon.