one

"Goodbye Phil."

The blonde Swan twin hugged her step-father goodbye before stepping over to her mother and sister who were saying their goodbyes to each other as well.

"I'm just gonna miss you guys." Their mother sniffled and wiped her eyes.

"Yes mom we know." The younger two wrapped her arms around her sister and her mother when she heard them.

"Oh Elena." Their mom started crying and she hugged her twin girls tightly. "I'm going to miss you sweetheart."

"She knows mom." Bella tried to stop her mom from crying any longer but it wouldn't work.

"Okay mom we have to go." Elena laughed as she tried to get out of her mothers grip.

Bella laughed with her twin as they stared at their mom who was smiling. "I'm just gonna miss you girls." She sighed.

"We want you to go on and travel and be happy with with Phil." Elena caressed her mom's hair.

"But we can all be happy together." Renee sobbed softly.

"Mom. We want to go." Bella put her hand on her mother's arm.

"Babe! We're gonna be late!" Phil called to his wife.

"Okay. My babies! I'm gonna miss you." Renee hugged her daughters again.

"We'll miss you too mom." Bella sighed before pushing her mom away. "Now go."

Renee laughed before wiping her eyes and walking towards her husband to get to their flight.

Bella and Elena waved as they watched their mother and her husband leave and entered their cab that would take the two of them to another airport.

As Bella and Elena sat in their seats on the plane Elena pulled out her iPod and plugged in her headset. She quickly picked her favorite song, Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield and started humming along as quietly as possible.

Bella and Elena Swan were one in the same. Both girls were almost completely identical except for some facial features. Both girls weren't that much outgoing and Elena was almost as clumsy as her twin. Of course they did have another difference.

Of course when they were born they could barely be told apart but as they grew up their differences were easily recognizable Elena's eye color stayed a bright blue color while Bella's were completely brown. Elena was also more tan than her sister as she was the more active twin.

Elena had visited their father Charlie more times than Bella has. Charlie and Bella weren't as close as Charlie and Elena were. Elena liked spending time with her dad so when her sister suggested it she immediately went to pack her stuff to move in with her dad.

Bella was especially nervous of moving to a place she hasn't been in for years that Elena could practically feel her emotions radiating off of her. Elena reached her hand over and took her sisters hand while giving her a smile.

Bella returned the smile and slowly started calming down. Elena kept her hand in her sisters while she pulled out her iPod and took a picture of the view from the airplane.

She looked over the picture and took a few more before putting her iPod on her lap and closing her eyes welcoming the sleep that was creeping upon her.