two

"Come on Bells!"

Elena called to her sister. Bella was currently ten feet behind her younger sister and was trying her best to keep up.

"Elena I don't know where I'm going!" Bella hissed at her sister.

"Oh. Right." Elena stopped in her tracks and was immediately hit by her sister.

"Ow!" The twins shouted in unison.

"Why?!" Elena screamed at her sister.

"Well if you weren't running I wouldn't have been running either." Bella had her hand on her head rubbing it before standing and helping her sister up.

"Bella! Elena!" Charlie's voiced called out to the two girls trying to get their attention.

Elena squealed with excitement at the sight of her dad. She grabbed her bags and rushed over to him.

"Daddy!" She dropped her bags and jumped on him making him laugh.

"Hey princess." He hugged her and placed her on the ground. "How was the flight?"

"It was good. Beautiful scenery if you ask me." Elena turned around and grabbed her bags but not before earning a glare from her sister whom she had left behind again.

"Elena!" Bella scolded her sister before turning to her father.

"Hey Bella." Charlie greeted with a small smile.

"Hey Charlie." She gave him an awkward smile and noticed the police car he was standing in front of.

"The cruiser?" She asked.

Charlie nodded. "Yeah, I came straight from the station. Hope you girls don't mind."

The twins were hoping they could go unnoticed but the odds were not in their favor today apparently. Both girls shook their heads and spoke, "not a bit."

Charlie grabbed their bigger bags and placed them in the trunk of the cruiser and allowed the two girls to get in the car. Bella sat in the passenger's seat unwillingly while Elena sat behind her.

The girls sat in silence with the only noise being the rain hitting the car until Charlie began a conversation with Bella. "Your hair's longer."

She immediately started playing with her hair. "I cut it since the last time I saw you."

"Oh," he thought about what else he could say, "guess it grew out again." He sighed making the younger Swan girl in the back seat giggle silently. He looked back at her in the rear view mirror and smiled before turning his attention back onto the road.

Finally, the Swan family pulled up to their home. Elena tried to open her car door but when she realized it wasn't opening, she remembered that she was in a police car and not just a regular car. She immediately hit the window lightly causing her sister and dad to stare at her from the outside. "Help! Don't leave me!" She threw herself back onto the seat before the door nearest her head opened.

"Thanks Bells." She hopped out and went to help her dad grab her bags before rushing into the house.