eleven

"Elena!"

"Bella?" Elena turned on her lamp next to her bed. "What's wrong?"

"I swear, I could've sworn I saw Edward in my room." Bella walked to the other side of Elena's bed and made herself comfortable under the covers.

"Bella, I'm sure it was a dream." Elena sighed and laid her head back down.

"El. It felt so real." Bella whispered.

"Bells, there's no way that this guy could've been in your room without us knowing. You're literally on the second floor. How would he have gotten in without using the front door?" Elena turned to her sister as she spoke.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Bella sighed before closing her eyes to go back to sleep.

"Sure you can sleep here Bella. Not like it's my room or anything." Elena scoffed before turning out the light and falling back to sleep.

The thing is, Elena has been having the same dreams about Jasper. But she knew they were only dreams.

Bella and Elena were standing by their truck. Bella was lost in her thoughts and Elena was leaning against the hood trying to finish the last few questions on her homework before going on the field trip.

Elena heard another car pull up probably late because everyone was getting on the bus. Bella looked up and noticed the group of three Cullens staring at her before she turned to her sister.

"Your friends are here." Elena looked up and saw Alice and Jasper along with Edward. Elena smiled at her friends before returning to her homework.

"After him being an asshole the second I met him, I can wait to talk to Alice and Jasper a little longer." She said to her sister.

"Here comes trouble." Elena whispered.

"Look at you huh? You're alive!" Mike did a motion with his hands like Frankenstein.

"Yeah, I know. False alarm I guess." Elena laughed slightly gaining the attention of the boy.

"Oh h-h-hi Elena." The boy blushed.

Elena gave him a forced smile. "Hey Mike." Before looking up towards the Cullen's. Alice smiled when she caught her friends attention and waved. Elena of course smiled and waved back.

When she met Jasper's eyes, Elena immediately did not feel upset with her friends at all. It was just like once she looked into his eyes all her worry went away and she was safe and happy.

Elena was so tuned out of Bella and Mike's conversation and too busy drooling over Jasper Hale that she finally snapped out of it by the teacher calling them over.

"Green is good! That's right! Let's go!" Their teacher called. Elena and Bella had the same science class just at different times. Elena had it was Alice and Jasper while Bella shared it with Edward.

The girls threw their bags into the truck before heading towards the bus they were going to be riding over to the place where the field trip would be.

Bella and Elena were walking together in the garden when Edward Cullen appeared behind them. "What's in Jacksonville?" He asked.