five

"Bella! Elena!"

Both girls turned at the sound of their names. They had their trays with some food and saw Mike walking up to the two girls.

"Hey Mike." Bella greeted. He smiled and nodded at her.

"Hi Mike." Elena gave him a smile before she reached onto the counter and grabbed a bottle of Gatorade. Elena was happy that her favorite time of the day was happening but she didn't see anything that liked appetizing so she had grabbed a salad a cup of ranch and an apple.

"Would you two want to sit with my friends and I for lunch?" Mike offered as he fixed his backpack strap on his shoulder.

Bella looked at Elena who shrugged her shoulders as of saying why not. "Yeah sure." Mike nodded and immediately led them to the table where Jessica and the guy from this morning, Eric were sitting already.

Mike put his tray down and immediately pulled out two chairs side by side for the Swan twins. "Thanks." Both girls said to him.

"My pleasure." He took the empty seat next to Elena and offered his burrito to Eric who was having a conversation already.

"Hey Mikey, you met my homegirls Bella and Elena." Eric places his arm around Bella and smiled at Eric.

"Oh yo-your homegirls?" Mike put his drink down and lifted his hand to his chin.

"My girls." The dark skinned boy from the morning appeared between the twins and kissed their cheeks before pulling out Mike's chair. At the sight the boy started to laugh and took off running while Mike picked himself up and tried to run after him.

Elena started giggling slightly and began to eat her salad. Bella sighed to herself and pushed her hair behind her ear. Elena felt a bit disgusted by some random guy kissing her and her sister on the cheek when she didn't even know him.

Jessica let out a laugh and scratched at her chin before scooting her chair closer to Elena Swan. "Oh my god. It's like the first grade all over again." Jessica slid her tray closer before continuing on. "You're the shiny new toy."

Elena could practically feel the jealousy radiating off of the girl who was hiding it with a smile. Elena gave a small smile back before continuing to eat her salad.

"Smile." A girl hidden behind a giant camera appears at the table and instantly took a picture of the two Swan girls. Bella jumped back in her seat obviously surprised about someone taking her picture while Elena did as told on command.

"Okay." Bella whispered to herself.

"Sorry. Needed a candid for the feature." The girl apologized. Now that the camera was out of the girls face Elena noticed the girl was really pretty. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had bangs and glasses.

By the size of the camera Elena assumed the girl was a photographer and liked taking pictures. Elena also assumed that because of this one girl her picture would be taken multiple times throughout their friendship.

"The features dead Angela. Don't bring it up again." Eric stood up from his chair and walked around to where he was in between the twins. "I got your back baby." He patted both girls on the shoulder and left.