Chapter 12

I woke up this morning with Zara between my legs and running her tongue up my morning wood.

It leads to pinning her under me and sliding into her again.

The dick got wrapped, of course.

This time she moaned in pleasure, a hint of pain too. Her nails dug into my scalp and I felt her tightening around me while her body shook.

It was fucking glorious.

All I can think about is doing it again, and again.

Even while her hand slipped into mine and intertwined our fingers, walking along the debris-filled road. I could easily just...

"What are you thinking about?" Zara pulls me from my dirty thoughts of bending her over.

"It's nearly night again. We should find somewhere to sleep. Somewhere with a bed at least. I don't fancy my knees getting bruised from fucking you." I shrug, honesty is best.

"Do you have to word it like that?" She groans, swinging our hands back and forth.

I don't do this cheesy hand-holding shit, but I'll give her one day of it.

"What else should I say? Sliding my dick in you and having you screaming? Or, bending you over and taking you from behind? Or..."

"I get it!" She yells, letting go of my hand and covering her ears. "You just make it sound so horrific with your accent."

"Nothing horrific about the Scottish language. I'll have you moaning my name and begging me for it for the rest of our lives now." I laugh and she bites her lip.

I had to go and make it awkward with the rest of our lives shit.

"You know what I mean." I laugh and she smiles, but something else is behind it.

I ignored her question last night about falling for her, kissing her and telling her not to bring it up again.

Telling her it was an in the moment thing would lead to me being ignored for the next few days.

"I need to ask you something." She slows down her steps and looks at her feet.

"What?" I pull her into me and kiss her forehead.

Hmm, not something I usually do and won't be doing it ever again.

"Is it not boring?"

"Is what boring?" I ask her, leaning my forehead down to hers.

"Me." She whispers.

What the hell is she on about?

"Zara, I'm not a fucking mind reader. What do I find boring?" I snap at her, still trying to direct my rage elsewhere when I'm around her, it had worked well so far.

My patience doesn't last very long though and she steps away from me at my harsh words.

"Having sex with me." She huffs and starts walking.

I run after her, obviously. "It's just because you aren't experienced." I laugh and she frowns at me.

Was that the wrong thing to say? Dammit.

"Maybe you should go find someone who is experienced then." She snaps and storms away, stopping at a tree and looking up.

Is it weird I find her feistiness a turn-on?

I want her to get this mad at me while I'm riding her.

"You need to stop with these little tantrums," I say when I catch up to her, watching as she looks at me then back up the tree.