0.1

yeosang re-arranged the flowers in the vase that was sitting perfectly on the shelf in the small shop.

he smiled as he tucked his hair behind his ear. perfect.

he made his way back to his favorite spot in the shop, behind the counter.

the counter, which was made out of white quartz, was decorated with tiny flowers placed everywhere. he had a guide to which flowers and services he offered.

he sighed in content as he looked around his beautiful flower shop.

it had a soft feel to it, almost like nobody was allowed in it.

it was decorated with very light and pastel colors painted on the wall, but still a sense of greenery and the vibrant colors from the flower collections.

just as he was about to sit at his desk and work on more orders, he heard the bell ringing, indicating that a new costumer was there.

yeosang smiled brightly at the man and watched him look around.

"hello, i'm yeosang! is there anything you need help with?" yeosang asked the incredibly handsome man.

"oh hello. i'm seonghwa, and i'm just looking for a few flowers for my mom and girlfriend," he replied nervously, looking up at the blonde haired male.

seonghwa couldn't help but notice how cute other was.

"oh! i would suggest... uhm... roses? you can never go wrong with roses" yeosang chuckled.

"but in my opinion, tulips are my favorite flowers, they're just so beautiful, you know?" yeosang kept ranting about flowers, seonghwa just listened as he studied the males soft features. he had no clue what the boy was talking about, but he stared at him as if it was the most interesting thing he'd ever heard.

"alright then," the black haired male said while dusting off his coat, "i'll take two red roses and two white roses." seonghwa smiled while getting his wallet out of his pocket.

all yeosang could do was just sit there and admire his beauty. he waited patiently for the other to grab his money.

"great choice..." he said as he grabbed seonghwa's money and then went back to get the flowers the costumer had asked for.

he clipped the ends and wrapped them in separate bouquets. he handed the male his items with a beaming smile on his face.

"come again next time!" yeosang shouted as the man was walking out the door.

"i surely will!" he replied closing the door and walking to his car.

yeosang just blushed and went back to his desk.