1.2

one month later.

everything was going fine for the couple. they enjoyed every moment they spent with each other. it felt much different than seonghwa's last relationship.

seonghwa had now began helping his boyfriend run his small flower shop instead of working at his mother's bakery, which meant his siblings started to help their mother out more.

seonghwa's mother and family were happy to finally meet the man that had made their seonghwa so happy. of course, they approved of the precious relationship.

and now, everywhere yeosang went, seonghwa went and vise versa. it was almost like they were connected at the hip. there was never a dull moment with the couple.

"hey baby," seonghwa said as he walked into the shop, with a bag full of food and a cup holder from his mom.

"hey hwa!" yeosang replied as he blushed at the sight of seeing his somewhat new boyfriend.

"my mom sent this," the black haired male made his way around the counter to give his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. yeosang nodded and took the bag full of goodies.

"your mom is amazing!" he smiled as he clung to seonghwa's side.

"i know." seonghwa hummed happily in response as he started taking the food out of the brown bag. his mom had sent them sandwiches, two slices of cake, and drinks.

a coffee for seonghwa and a tea for yeosang, since the younger preferred hot tea more.

they brought all of the goods back to yeosang's office- more like their office now.

"i'm starving," the blonde said while instantly munching on the delicious sandwich. seonghwa just chuckled at his boyfriend's cute behavior.

"me too," he replied as he took a sip of coffee, "my mom was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with my family tonight?"

yeosang smiled brightly as he wiped the corners of his mouth with a napkin, "you know i can't resist your mom, and her food of course." he giggled playfully.