0.8

yeosang ended up closing the shop for the next day as well. he decided that they would have a 'seonghwa ft. yeosang day', or at least that's what he called it, to try and cheer his friend up.

he knew how hard a breakup could be with somebody you love so much, and he really wanted to help the older feel better with the comfort of a friend.

his apartment, more precisely his living room, was now spotless since he learned that seonghwa was very serious about being clean, and didn't want to make him upset.

yeosang was in his kitchen, picking out snacks for him and seonghwa to eat when he heard a knock on the door.

the blonde boy smiled to himself, as he made his way to his door. he pulled the door open quickly to see no one other than his older friend.

he smiled brightly up at the older as he engulfed him with a tight hug to which the taller did the same.

"hwa! i missed you!" yeosang giggled as he snuggled his face closer into the older's chest.

seonghwa chuckled softly as he rubbed yeosang's back, "of course i missed you too, sang."

the pair both let go of each other, and walked into the younger's house.

"now we begin, 'seonghwa ft. yeosang day!" yeosang giggled as he grabbed seonghwa's hand and he pulled him into the living room.

he then stood in the middle of the room, and waved his hands in the air as 'jazz hands'. "ta da!" he spoke up.

the couch was filled with lots of blankets and pillows, the tv was set to netflix, and the table had all different types of snacks and drinks on it.

seonghwa's smile grew wide as he looked around the living room and then back to the smaller, "yeosang, you did all of this for me?"

"of course," he said as he dropped his arms down to his sides and made his way to the latter.

"have i ever told you how much you mean to me?" seonghwa asked the younger, to which yeosang just ended up a blushing mess.

they were now comfortably sat on the couch, snuggling while many blankets were thrown over them. the two ended up deciding on a random anime to watch.

they lazily studied the tv why stuffing their faces with the many snacks yeosang provided.

it was now around 8pm, and both boys were getting a bit tired from the lack of movement and how comfortable the sofa was. seonghwa kept dozing off, and he tried to make sure yeosang didn't notice. but,
he failed miserably when a trail of soft snores left his mouth.

yeosang turned to look at sleeping male next to him before he giggled quietly to himself. he shifted himself so he could sit up and look at seonghwa.

and of course, seonghwa had to look incredible while sleeping also. yeosang noticed that the older always looked great no matter what he did.

the blonde checked the time on his phone before debating wether or not he should wake up his friend, or let him sleep a bit more. he ultimately decided to let him sleep in peace for a while more.

but that soon all went downhill when he found himself alseep too, on the couch next to seonghwa.