0.4

it was now saturday, which meant the shop was closed. yeosang was really happy that he didn't have to work, because today he would be hanging out with seonghwa.

they had decided to do something more on the calm side such as walking around the streets and maybe visiting a food truck or something.

yeosang picked out some comfortable clothes but he also put thought into making his outfit look good.

he smiled at himself as he looked in the mirror and dusted off his shirt. hopefully today would be fun.

he walked out the door and looked around to see if seonghwa was coming.

the younger had shared his location with him, so that he could come by his house and pick him up.

yeosang kept looking until he saw a familiar figure walking down the street. yeosang smiled and waved the male over to his porch.

the older quickly spotted him and then ran over to him.

"hey yeosang," he breathed heavily as he smiled at the boy. he couldn't help but notice how incredible the smaller looked, even in casual clothes. 'seonghwa, you have a girlfriend, knock it off.' he thought to himself but still kept examining the boy.

"hello seonghwa," yeosang's face lit up as he stepped off his porch.

"shall we?" seonghwa asked playfully as he held his arm out.

"we shall," yeosang giggled, while looping his arm around seonghwa's.

seonghwa smiled at the small boy for a few seconds before turning around and walking forward.

after about an hour of walking, talking, and doing normal stuff you would do on a hang out, the sun was finally about to set.

the pair had just went to a slushie stand and got a frozen drink.

seonghwa got a cherry flavored one while yeosang got a blue-raspberry one.

they began eating their treats while still walking to a final location.

they approached the river where the view was perfect.

the reds, pinks, and oranges meshed perfectly together as the sun kept getting smaller and smaller in the distance. the river reflected the sight beautifully into the pair's view.

"wow..." yeosang said as he paused for a moment to take in the view. he was always amazed by nature and this was such a sight to see.

seonghwa just chuckled as he sat down on the bench.

"beautiful view, right?" the older asked as he continued to eat his slushie.

"right..." the blonde boy just agreed and went to sit beside the older.

the pair ended up watching the full sunset together, still on the same bench as before.

"seonghwa?" the smaller called softly, while eyeing seonghwa.

"yes b-yeosang?" seonghwa quickly covered up his words, a light blush spread across his face.

"i had- or am having a really great time and im glad we're friends," yeosang smiled at the boy for what seemed to be the 100th time tonight.

"me too yeosang, me too."