0.3

it had been a few weeks since seonghwa had started coming to the shop regularly. needless to say the pair had grown somewhat close to each other over the time spent together.

having little conversations here and there about flowers, nature, food, and just a bit of everything.

yeosang was enjoying the company. now seonghwa wouldn't just come in and out, he spent some time at the shop, talking to yeosang when he came every other day. and of course, yeosang loved it. however, he always made sure not to forget seonghwa already had a girlfriend, and probably wasn't into males (or him at least) anyways.

yeosang was currently waiting on his visit from seonghwa today. he tapped his desk quietly and waited patiently to see the older.

it was around 6pm and seonghwa usually showed up at around 5, so it was quite strange to the blonde boy.

but he still waited.

finally, seonghwa showed up at around 6:30.

"i'm sorry to keep you waiting."seonghwa chuckled nervously. he had bought a bag filled with something inside.

"no worries," the smaller shook it off. "what'cha got there? if you don't mind me asking." yeosang asked, curiosity taking over him.

"oh? the bag?" seonghwa asked, pointing down to the large brown bag he held in his hand. yeosang just nodded simply. "it's for you!" seonghwa said brightly as his smile grew bigger.

yeosang eyes widened as he brought his finger up to point at himself.

"my mom told me to send them. my family owns a bakery and she is very greatful for the flowers i bring her, so she told me to bring some desserts for you to try." he said as he sat the bag on top of the counter for yeosang to take.

"wow... thank you so much..." he said as he looked through the bag to see all of his favorite treats.

"no problem!"

"so what can i get for you, the usual?" yeosang asked as he grabbed the bag and placed it on his desk.

"of course." seonghwa replied while watching the male move around.

yeosang, of course, did what he always did to the flowers and then handed them to the black haired male.

"hey, seonghwa, do you maybe want to hang out? like somewhere other than here?" yeosang asked nervously while playing with his fingers.

"uhm.. sure! here's my number." he said as he sat the flowers down on a table carefully and took out a pen. he grabbed yeosang's hand and started writing his number on the smaller male's hand.

yeosang just blushed and watched as the male put the pen back in his pocket and picked up the flowers.

"call me!" seonghwa said as he exited the small building.