0.9

yeosang would be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to the older by now. after around two weeks of hanging out with seonghwa after his break up, he seemed to realize how much he actually liked the black haired male.

although he has always found him attractive, he never once thought about having feelings for seonghwa, simply because he was in a relationship.

sometimes he wondered if it'd be too soon to ask the older out on a date to try and win his heart.

today he'd be opening the shop up again, and of course, he was very excited to be back in his comfort zone. he loved these past weeks with seonghwa but he also loved his peaceful life at his flower shop.

it was really busy today, since he had the shop closed for two weeks. many people wanted to order vases or bouquets, but as usual, today was a good day for the blonde boy.

he enjoyed the company of the people coming in to order every now and then, and he also enjoyed fixing up his beautiful flowers again.

his shift was nearly over as he heard the door opening yet again. he began speaking brightly before even turning to face the costumer, "hello, welcome to- hwa?"

the black haired male smiled as he got closer to the counter to view his friend's beauty.

"hello, cutie," the older joked as he watched yeosang's face heat up. "busy day?"

yeosang groaned and plopped his head on the counter, "ugh, yes, so many orders." he placed his face in his hands, "but i love it so i can't really complain," he smiled.

seonghwa just nodded in response and began to look around the shop, "i missed this, i mean our bonding at your cute flower shop."

"i missed it too, hwa. at least we've been discovering new things with each other though." yeosang sighed.

"yeah," the older hummed in agreement.