𝗂𝗂

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
🏁+🍒+💫⋆。𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌! 。゚༄ 001.✰ 🏁🍒💫 ) { 𝒂 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗄𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 } ❛ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❜ ⋆*✰ * ࿐

✰ 🏁🍒💫 )  { 𝒂 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗄𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 } ❛ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❜ ⋆*✰ * ࿐

(🏁🍒) ━━ ❛ 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚 !❜。゚
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

narrative. unedited

↳ ADELINE STOOD AT HER LOCKER PULLING her books out the locker getting ready for fourth period, while kenzie and lola stood waiting for her.

"So tell me the details about you and vallyk" Kenzie spoke up breaking the silence between them all "um, you know it's just like any other couple" Adeline came up with a lie on the spot.

"Well here comes your man, it's funny cause he's just gonna walk right past you" Kenzie joked causing Adeline to panic, she turned around seeing him walking down the hall with Derek.

Adeline said nothing back to Kenzie just hoping Vallyk would at least say hey or something.

As she pulled out the rest of her books she felt an arm around her. She looked up to see Vallyk.

"Hey.." she smiled at him before looking over at Kenzie who had a surprised look on her face.

"Hey, you ready for class babe?" He asked while looking down at Adeline with a warm smile across his face.

"Yeah I'll talk to you guys later" Adeline waved at her two best friends before walking off with Vallyk.

"What was that?" Adeline questioned "just me being your 'boyfriend' cause you got caught up in a lie" he joked with Adeline.

"Well thank you, you saved my ass" Adeline laughed before realizing people were actually paying attention to her just because she was with Vallyk.

"You have to come chill with me at lunch you can meet the guys" Vallyk told her as the walked into math class side by side.

"Why do I have to meet them?" Adeline replied "you want this to work or not? i've introduced all my girlfriends to my friends" Vallyk asked sitting down beside at the back.