𝗂𝗑.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
🏁+🍒+💫⋆。𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌! 。゚༄ 009.✰ 🏁🍒💫 ) { 𝒂 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗄𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 } ❛ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❜ ⋆*✰ * ࿐

✰ 🏁🍒💫 )  { 𝒂 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗄𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 } ❛ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❜ ⋆*✰ * ࿐

(🏁🍒) ━━ ❛ 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚 !❜。゚
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

narrative. instagram.

↳ "I CANNOT BELIEVE HER"
Adeline raised her eyebrows at Lola who was sitting across the lunch room with the same girls she would talk shit about.

"neither can I, you think you know somebody" Kenzie shook her head taking a sip from her water bottle "it be your own friends" she said with a low tone.

"who are we talking about!" Alvaro yelled coming out of nowhere with Derek, Mike and Roshaun, but Vallyk wasn't there with them.

they all took a seat at the table with the two girls that were now silent, not mentioning anything that happened with Lola.

"no one why'd you all come over here?" Kenzie asked them "just gonna cut right to the chase what happened with you and Lola yesterday?" Derek asked the girls raising his eyebrow at them.

"anyways, time for me to ask a question where's Vallyk?" Adeline questioned out of curiosity "he's in the science room he said he had to talk to the teacher" Mike answered.

"Adeline come with me I need your help" Kenzie said to the girl quickly getting up from the table and she followed her.

"what do you need help with?" Adeline whispered while trying to keep up with Kenzie who was walking faster than usual.

"nothing we're going to see what Vallyk's doing cause the science teacher never stays at school for lunch"

"so who could he be talking to?" she spoke in a low tone as they walked to the science room.

"that's what we're going to find" they both stood in front of the science room door and Kenzie took a peak inside "Olivia and him are talking" she whispered now the both of them listened to what they were saying.