𝗏𝗂𝗂.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
🏁+🍒+💫⋆。𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌! 。゚༄ 007.✰ 🏁🍒💫 ) { 𝒂 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗄𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 } ❛ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❜ ⋆*✰ * ࿐

✰ 🏁🍒💫 )  { 𝒂 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗄𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 } ❛ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❜ ⋆*✰ * ࿐

(🏁🍒) ━━ ❛ 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚 !❜。゚
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

narrative.

↳ IT WAS THIRD PERIOD AND YOU COULD find Adeline in the girls washroom skipping it wasn't really like her to skip but seeing as her only friend Lola in third period wasn't talking to her at the moment the class wasn't as fun now that they weren't speaking.

Adeline had been in the girls washroom for a good ten minutes now just on her phone scrolling threw her feed. the washroom door opened and there Kenzie walked in.

Kenzie walked up beside Adeline who was now looking at herself in the mirror completely ignoring Kenzie.

"hey, I know you're mad at me but I just want to talk" she sighed "go on" Adeline replied now paying attention to her.

"I'm really sorry for being a moody bitch" Kenzie apologized "but why'd you lie? Lola told me what happened" she questioned Adeline.

"because I was tired you of treating me like some peasant, cause I couldn't get a prom date or whatever" Adeline explained with a frown across her face.

"I was just tired of feeling like the outcast between all of us, you guys treat me as if I'm an ogre but bitch I'm gorgeous" Adeline raised her voice and Kenzie chuckled a bit.

"well babe I'm sorry for making you feel that way forgive me?" she asked with a slight smile across her face.

"ok fine, I'm sorry for lying" Kenzie pulled Adeline into a tight hug "it's ok, I missed you" the two embraced each other.

"I still miss Lola I messed everything up with this stupid lie" her best friends were really important to her so she just wanted to make things right with her.

"she'll come around, any who i'm coming over after school" Kenzie smiled at Adeline, she was sad because she also missed her other best friend.

Adeline made her way over to Kenzie and Lola with a tray of cafeteria food that she definitely wasn't going to eat in her hands.

she placed the tray on the table sitting down across from Lola and Kenzie.

"shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" Lola asked sarcastically "Lola just stop, I said I'm sorry, I didn't know you would get this hurt by it" Adeline groaned placing an apple slice from her tray in her mouth.

"you lied just like he did Adeline, and for what?" Lola was referring to her ex who constantly lied to her and hurt her over and over again.

"Can you guys just make up" Kenzie jumped in to the conversation trying to help them "no, I'm not talking to her again" Lola shot Adeline a dirty look.

"ok then" Adeline picked up her bag making her way out the cafeteria on the verge of tears "bye, you're a liar!" Lola yelled at her slamming her fist down on the table now every teen in the rooms eyes were on them.

as soon as she got out the cafeteria she let out all her tears. Adeline was a very sensitive person she would cry about anything and everything it was just her way of coping.

one little lie ruined the perfect relationship she had with her best friend, and she never saw it coming.

Adeline felt a hand tap her on the shoulder, she turned around looking up at Vallyk. she tried to force herself to stop crying but failed.

"what was that, you good" Vallyk asked her while he wiped the tears from her face.

"do I look good?" her voice cracked and tears kept streaming down her face.

"yeah you look pretty when you cry, but stop crying" he looked down at her smiling "shut up" Adeline mumble rubbing her eyes.

Vallyk grabbed her by the waist pulling her into a hug just to comfort her "thank you for being a good friend" she hugged him back "it's all good"

LANI'S THOUGHTS🙊
i-i just want them to
date for real😔 but i
gotta make this much
more messier and dramatic
before doing so😳