𝗑𝗂𝗂𝗂.

↳ "i don't see why you have a problem with me" vallyk said to adeline, she was currently ignoring him and still mad that the boys made her stay in the same room as him.

as nice as the hotel room was she hated being in there with him.

"vallyk go to sleep or something, i'm just not in the mood to talk to you right now" adeline replied to him "i just wanna know what your problem is" adeline looked at him rolling her eyes.

"i'm looking at the problem" "what? how am i the problem" vallyk laughed "because you are"

"you're so fucking childish, grow up" he gave her a dirty look "can you just leave me alone, understand that i don't wanna talk to you, i'm going to see mike and justin bye"

"you always wanna walk away from your problems" vallyk followed her out the hotel room "that's right i'm walking away from you" she mumbled.

vallyk grabbed onto her hand turning her around to face him "don't touch me" she pulled her and away from his.

"why do you wanna know so bad?" she asked waiting for a response "never mind can you just stop being so complicated i just want things to be cool with us"

"okay, friends?"

"yeah friends"

LANI'S THOUGHTS🙈,
ahaha sorry for the short chapters
💀 i'll do better next time

anyways in the next chapter ong
you guys are gonna be like "THE GHETTOOOOO" just watch🙂