𝗑𝗏.

↳ "adeline are you awake?" vallyk asked getting no response "i know you're awake you breathe so loud when you're sleeping" he said.

"okay what? it's like two am, why are you up?" she asked sitting up looking over at him "i can't sleep"

"why?" adeline questioned "i don't know i'm thinking to much" vallyk answered "did something happen?" she asked again getting up from the bed and walking over to his.

she sat down beside him "olivia cheated on me" he sighed, adeline looked at him in shock "well i saw that coming" she giggled "why are you laughing" he gave her a dirty look.

"i'm sorry that happened" she placed her hand on his back "she's pregnant too, it's not even mine" adeline's jaw dropped "i mean at least you're not having a kid, but that's gotta hurt"

"anyways i think you should get some sleep we have to get up soon" adeline didn't really know what to say to vallyk, she wasn't the best at comforting people.

"yeah but do you mind staying here?" adeline was a bit hesitant but she just wanted to be there for him the best she could so she agreed.

she laid down beside vallyk facing towards him, but not getting too close soon they both fell asleep

LANI'S THOUGHTS🙈,
k this was a filler sorry it's so short

how you look thinking they were gonna
be together right after vallyk broke up with olivia: 🤡🤡🤡🤡

eight chapters left doe, den the sequel :)