𝗂𝗂𝗂.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
🏁+🍒+💫⋆。𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌! 。゚༄ 003.✰ 🏁🍒💫 ) { 𝒂 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗄𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 } ❛ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❜ ⋆*✰ * ࿐

✰ 🏁🍒💫 )  { 𝒂 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗄𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 } ❛ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❜ ⋆*✰ * ࿐

(🏁🍒) ━━ ❛ 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚 !❜。゚
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

narrative, groupchat.

↳ ADELINE WOKE UP STILL IN THE SAME
dress from last night confused as to how she got into her room.

Looking at her phone realizing it was saturday she felt relieved knowing that she wouldn't have to get up, until her mom walked into her room looking like she was ready to raise all hell.

"I heard that you got drunk last night Adeline is that true?" Her mom questioned standing with her hands on her hips.

"Kenzie came by this morning, and told me that you got drunk" she sternly said now crossing her arms.

Adeline was angry at the fact that her friend would snitch on her and for no reason at all "it won't happen again mom" Adeline smiled pulling her hair up into a bun.

"And she tells me you have a boyfriend" as soon as her mom said that she looked up from her phone with a soft smile across her face.

"yeah and?" Adeline shrugged her shoulders at her mom "who is he?" she asked sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"he's somebody, I don't know why Kenzie is telling everyone" Adeline sighed getting out her phone to text the group chat.

Adeline's mom got up and walked out her room leaving Adeline mad that Kenzie just snitched on her so she went and texted the group chat they had.