𝗑𝗂.

k it's back, don't be shy comment🙈

↳ "adeline don't you think you should just tell him" derek said throwing an apple slice at her head

"derek stop, and you guys stop bothering me i do not like him" adeline rolled her eyes at him throwing the apple slice back at him.

"you do, you get so jealous every time you see him with olivia" mike added on "anyways are you guys a thing?" adeline asked derek and kenzie who seemed to be close.

"you always wanna switch subjects, we're talking about you and vallyk" kenzie replied removing her head from derek's shoulder.

"what about me and vallyk? nothing is going on, look he's with olivia again they went to prom together last night too so" she scoffed looking over at vallyk, and olivia sitting across the cafeteria.

"they're literally all lovey dovey and it's so ew" adeline made a dirty face "shut up you're jealous" derek teased "fine, whatever i like him stop talking about it now" she pushed derek's head to the side.

"if you don't tell him i will" mike told her "you wont say shit mike"

"i will tell him, we need to get rid of olivia she's bugging" mike shook his head at her "suck my dick, i'm not telling him and neither are you" she shoved her middle finger in his face.

"you don't have a dick, if you don't tell him you're just gonna have to come to playlist with us" derek said "i'm not going anywhere i don't even have clout for that"

"make a tik tok account and we'll shout you out, then you'll get invited to playlist" derek recommend hoping she would agree "i don't want your clout" adeline crossed her arms furrowing her eyebrows at him.

"just do it you a whole pussy" adeline looked over at mike "i know you did not just call me a pussy, fine i'll make an account" she really did think it was a dumb idea.

"why do you guys even want me to go to playlist?" she asked the boys "because you'll have to be around vallyk the whole time and who knows maybe you guys will actually get together" derek smirked.

"that's not gonna happen but okay" adeline rolled her eyes at the whole group before getting up from the table and leaving the cafeteria.

ADELINEGOTBDE JUST POSTED A PHOTO!

liked by, notderektrendz, kenzi.e, and 7,328 others

ADELINEGOTBDE 400k on tiktok in 2 days? because of derek and mike😳

1,473 comments

notderektrendz next get you invited to playlist😈
adelinegotbde giving me clout i didn't ask for😐

username you look so mean😭
adelinegotbde i'm not mean :(

username yes come to playlist we wanna see you 😢

username ain't this vallyk's ex girlfriend🧐
adelinegotbde i hate to say it but... i don't know who that man is 🤷🏼‍♀️
kenzi.e girl bye, acting a whole fool💀

username she's so pretty

username ugly
adelinegotbde removed✨💗🌈🦋🧚🏼‍♀️

whoslimedupmike tell him how you feel and you don't have to go
adelinegotbde you guys make my ass itch🙎🏼‍♀️

marianocastano 😍😍
adelinegotbde ima pretend i ain't see dat😌

charlidamelio yes get the hype we love to see it!
adelinegotbde omg tiktok queen🥺

LANI'S THOUGHTS🙊,
guys jakdjbejzis idk what
the fuck i'm doing anymore bye-
what do you guys wanna see
comment something💀

i had to unpublish cause u
guys were telling me the comments
wouldn't work🥺