night with the boys

y/n pov
Me and my bestfriend Taylor we're invited at the boys' sleepover. When we arrived to Alvaro's house, Ale, Robert, Roshaun, Kairi and ofcourse Alvaro were already there. Me and Taylor hugged them. Mattia and Jerz (pronounced Jerzee) were not there yet. It was already 9:00PM so i decided to throw on my pjs (if that's what you call it). I always sleep in men boxers and an oversized tee.

Ale: So what we finna do cuz i'm getting bored.
Alv: we can play some Xbox. Is that okay for you girls?
Tay: Yea sure me and y/n will start a live on insta.

After the boys started playing Xbox and i started a livestream on insta, the doorbell rang. Probs Mattia and Jerz. Idk whats going on between these two but they're aaaaalways together. I went to open the door.

Mattia pov
Me and Jerz arrived at Alvaro's house and i rang the doorbell. y/n opened the door for us, gave us both a hug and told me that the boys are playing Xbox. Ngl y/n look fucking hot in her pjs, or boxers. She closed the door and i just tried to not look at her butt cuz Jerz was keeping an eye on me lol. Jerz told me a few weeks ago that she wants to hang out with me more. And so we did, she's a good friend, but i hope she's not looking for a relationship cuzzz idk if i want that with her.

I came in the room, gave Taylor a hug, said hello to the live, gave the boys a handshake and laid down on the big bed where the boys were sitting on. y/n came to sit next to me to watch the tv. Jerz and Taylor wanted to come on the bed too, but there was literally no space. Taylor planted y/n's phone with the live next to the tv and sat down on Robert's lap. I looked at him and i saw him squeezing his eyes and throwing his had back. I laughed with it, cuz i know what he's feeling.

Jerz pov
Y/n was squeezed next to Mattia and i seriously hated that. I sort of pushed y/n away and i sat down next to him. She looked at me with a confused/mad look. YES BITCH I JUST PUSHED U, DEAL WITH IT.

Y/n pov
Jerz pushed me. Is she kidding? I didn't want to fuck up the moment we all had so i didn't say anything. Jerz was sitting up and Mattia was laying down next to her. I simply laid down on Jerz's other side and tapped Mattia's shoulder behind her back. He looked at me and i pointed to Jerz and then at him and i mouthed "are y'all dating?". He smiled at me, shook his head and mouthed "no" with an extreme face expression. I mouthed "She was jealous". Mattia rolled his eyes and mouthed "come here".

I stood up, but before i went to Mattia, i looked at my phone and saw everyone commenting on the live with "OOOOOH mattia and y/n are whispering behind Jerz's baaaaack" i smiled and walked over to Mattia, he patted his lap and i followed his instructions. Jerz looked at me mad, stood up and sat on the couch.

Mattia pov
Y/n sat own on my lap and lemme tell you she has a big culo. Me and Robert locked eyes and we gave eachother a smile and a nod. Alvaro was winning his game and i think she got kinda excited cuz she was jumping and moving on my lap. She told me she had to use the bathroom rq. When she stood up and walked away i looked down and i had a boner fr. I was wearing grey sweatpants so it was very visible.

I bent over acting like i was tying my shoes. After that i stood up and ran away after y/n. She was just walking and i took her hand and i pulled her in the bathroom. I think i scared the shit out of her.

Y/n: WTF ARE YOU DOING?
Mattia: Ssssssstt🤫🤫 Calm down.
Y/n: okayy. what's going on?
Mattia: Look don't laugh but listen, u moved too fucking much on my dick when u was sitting on my lap and...
Y/n: *giggles* Are you kidding me Mattia?
Mattia: Look ur fucking hot in them boxers ngl u have a faaaaat ass
Y/n: MATTIA!
Mattia: sssssssst calm down jk, but please help me out with this ?
Y/n: Bro i-

I kissed y/n before she could say anything, not to be corny nun of that, but she was not gonna give in and if i didn't kiss her she was prolly going to walk away. She didn't pull away so that was a good sign. She small tho my back was hurting, but i didn't want to lift her up cuz that would've be too fast. She pulled away, laid her hand on my chest and looked at it, she looked up at me. Ngl that shit was cute af, y/n is gorgeous.

Y/n pov
When i looked up at him, he smiled. This couldn't take long so i took of my shirt to give a hint. Mattia smirked and did the same thing. He lifted me up and sat me on the sink. He pulled down his trousers and boxers. Bruh. His dick has to be at least 8 inches. He pulled down my white boxers. Good thing he was not thinking about forplay because i wasn't either. Before he lined himself up with me he kissed me. Then he slammed in to me. I was letting out small moans knowing that everyone was going to hear us if i was loud. Mattia rested his head on my shoulder, put his big hands on my ass and thrusted in to me faster and faster. "FUUUCK MATTIA" i moaned. Mattia grunted on my shoulder and put his hand on my mouth "be quiet y/n". I moaned in his hand but even that was still loud. "FASTERRR". Mattia started pumping in to me as fast as he can. "IM ABOUT TO-" i screamed. "Me to baby" mattia grunted. His thrusts started to get floppier. I came all over his dick and with that he came into me.

mattia pov
After i came her we kissed for like 5 minutes and then she pulled away. She jumped off the sink and started to dress. In threw on my sweats and when y/n looked at me i gave her one last kiss and i winked at her. She smiled and walked out. When me and her walked back into the boys turned around and started laughing.

Mat: What are y'all laughing about huh?
Rosh: AaAhHH MaTTiA FaSTErR
Mat: oh just shut up already. Where's Jerz btw?
Alv: When she heard y'all she ran away.
Mat: o

1176 words :)
(i did't read over so i'm sorry if there's wrong spelling and stuff)