Uno

Y/n pov
Me, Anna, Kairi and Mattia grew up together. We always went to school together and made a bunch of other friends like Ale and Roshaun. Every Friday we meet at Anna's for a sleepover or we go to a party. Today we were actually meeting at Mattia's because his parents and his brother are out so we could make more noise. It was a casual evening: we ordered pizza, drank a lil alcohol, talked...

Mattia went off to the bathroom like 20 mins ago.

Y/n: i think i'm gonna check on Mattia rq.
Rosh: Don't worry he's using the bathroom!
Anna: For 20 minutes? Y/n go check
Y/n: Yup

i knocked on the bathroom door softly

Y/n: Mattia you in here?
Mattia: yup
Y/n: You've been in here for the past 20 minutes wyd

Mattia opens the door, pulls me in, and closes it again. This dude was hotboxing in his own fucking bathroom all alone without telling anyone. The lights were dimmed it was kinda a vibe in there. He sat on the sink and offered me his blunt. I took it and took the last hit, then threw it in the toilet. I could tell Mattia was high horny.

Y/n: Why didn't you just tell us? We know you smoke sometimes.
Mattia: I don't know I just... I- I don't know.
Y/n: If you want it to be secret just put on some fresh clothes okay you smell like it. *puts the airfreshener on*

Mattia pov
I got lit af and y/n knocked on my door. I already got horny by looking at the woman on the picture on my calendar. I wanted to just pin y/n to the wall and fuck her so hard, but i just kept that in my head and passed her my blunt. She told me to put on some fresh clothes to not smell too hard. That's what i did and when i walked in, everyone was ready to play Uno. Anna was on Kairi's lap Roshaun and Alvaro were sitting together and so were Ale and Robert. Teams.

Mattia: playing without me?
Anna: No we are actually waiting for you so hurry tf up ur playing with y/n.
Mattia: ait :)

Y/n pov
When i came back, everyone was teamed up to play Uno so i only had Mattia to team up with. Doesn't matter with who I play tho we're all friends. Ngl i felt the weed in my head a lil. Mattia walked in with some basic grey sweats and a white tanktop. He looked hot in that shit. He came to sit next to me and i had our cards in my hand. Two rounds already passed.

Mattia: Ur not gonna let me look?
Y/n: Nope the rest will see the cards.
Mattia: Imma sit behind you then.

Mattia crawled behind me and opened his legs so i was sitting in between them. I could feel his bulge on my ass. He put his head on my shoulder and whispered instructions in my ear. I got horny asl. I tried to stick out my butt to touch his bulge more. He noticed and looked down.

Mattia: Y'all just play the game ait?
Everyone: Okay?????????

Mattia made me sit on my knees and pushed me in my back so i was standing on my knees and elbows. I was wearing a croptop and booties. Everyone giggled a little but continued playing Uno, even me. Mattia got on his knees too and started dryhumping me. I felt his bulge touching my clit every time he thrusted. I kept playing the game "UNO". Everyone laid his card while i was moaning. I threw my last card on the other cards and said "i win ;)".

Everyone was on the floor and Mattia's room is a whole gd apartment. Mattia picked me up and threw me on his bed. We couldn't care less everyone was still there. As if Anna and Kairi never did this lol. Mattia pulled down my shorts and my underwear and made me stand in the same position but this time he laid my head down. He pulled his pants down and slammed into me. "ohmyy" i rolled my eyes back. Mattia slammed into me faster and faster. "Ur so biiiiig" i gripped onto the blanket and squeezed it hard. In the corner of my eyes i could see everyone just kinda chilling on their phone not making a big deal of it. Mattia pulled my hair back with one hand while pumping into me hella fast and he started to rub my clit with his other hand. "OMFG MATTIAAAA IM CUMMINNGG" i came all over his dick and i squeezed my walls before becoming totally numb. He grunted and his thrusts started to get floppy. He pulled out and came onto my back.

Rosh: yo next time go get a room! Oh and Mattia, get me a girl next time too
_________
837 words
sorry for any mistakes!