Soccer practice

y/n pov
Today Mattia (my best friend) asked me if i wanted to come to soccer practice with him. It was already dark outside. His practice lasts 2 hours and only 1 hour has passed. I was admiring Mattia on the field, but it was hella cold, so i decided to go to the locker room. It smelled bad in there, but it was warm so i stayed. I got bored so i decided to open Mattia's locker just for funzies.

His favorite number is 8236 so i tried that code to open his locker up, and guess what :) that worked. His clothes and shoes were in there. I couldn't reach the top shelf so i stood on the long bench. I still couldn't see what was up there but I could reach it. I accidentally fell and everything fell on the ground. Condoms. Loads of condoms. I felt kinda sad cuz he probs uses those a lot when he's with all them girls. But uuuuh, i had to pick them all up before someone sees me. When I was cleaning everything up, I heard someone clearing his throat. Shit.

Mattia pov
I was not feeling the game today fr. My coach got mad and kicked me off the field. I was about to go to y/n but she wasn't on the tribune anymore. I asked her to come with me because uuuuuhm... because i was feeling like asking her to come with me? I understand it if she left cuz it was hella cold. I decided to go change in the lockerroom.

Mattia: *clears throat*
Y/n: Omfg you scared the shit out of me.
Mattia: What are you doing
Y/n: ooooh nothinggg i was just uuuhm justtt
Mattia: just what? *starts to walk up to y/n*
Y/n: No let me ask YOU the question. Why do you have so much condoms?
Mattia: *pins y/n against the lockers* to not get you pregnant.
Y/n: Wha-

i started kissing her. Bro lemme tell you, i thought she was gone, but when i saw her in the lockerroom picking up them condoms with her ass facing me in that thight dress, i got horny af.

y/n pov
Mattia kissed me. It felt good ashell. I kissed back, of course. He picked me up and sat me on the long bench without breaking the kiss. His tounge was exploring my mouth. After a while he pulled away a he pulled down his shorts and underwear. I looked up at him and then i looked at the door.

Mattia: it's okay no one is going to walk in right now.
Y/n: sure?
Mattia: sure.

I took his dick in my hands and i started kitty licking it. He threw his head back "don't tease babygirl". I started sucking his dick and felt his tip in my throat. Mattia took me by my hair and helped me a little bit. When i felt that he was about to cum, i pulled away. "Yo what you do that for? I was about to cum".

"You can cum later." i winked at him and i took off my dress. Mattia looked at my body with his eyes wide open. I picked up a condom from the ground and pushed it against his chest "here". He picked me up and laid me down on the bench. He pulled down my thong and put on the condom. He then hovered over my body and started kissing me.

He lined himself up with me and started thrusting in me slowly, while he was still kissing me. I moaned on his mouth. He pulled away from the kiss, put his big hands on my waist and he started to pump in me faster. "OMFG PAPIII". Mattia grunted and smirked in response. That's when i heard the door open.

Alejandro: Mattia bro i go- YO WHAT THE FUCK.

Mattia didn't stop thrusting.

Mattia: *moans* Wh- what the fuck are you doing here.
Alejandro: i got kicked off the field... BUT WHAT THE FUCK
Mattia: Yo *grunts* can you take ur stuff and get the fuck outta here.

I was still moaning and Mattia didn't stop pumping into me. Alejandro ran up to Mattia and took a selfie. Then he took his stuff and got out.

"MATTIA GO FASTERRR". Mattia went as fast as he could. I felt a knot forming in my stomach "I think i'm- OMG IM ABOUT TO-" i moaned. "Me to baby". I came all over his dick which made me squeeze my walls together. With that he also came into the condom. Mattia got up and kissed me.

Mattia pov
Yo that was possibly the best sex i have ever had in my life. Y/n is my best friend and she's curvy and hot af (and thight af). I kissed her after i finished and got up. I think i went too hard cuz when she tried to stand up, she collapsed on the ground. I picked her up and sat her on the bench. I helped her putting on her dress and she smiled at me. Gorgeous ass😍.

I changed in my regular clothes and we walked out. She was kinda stuggling with that lol. I looked at my phone and i saw that Alejandro posted a picture.

@Alejandrosario

1.297 likes
@

/alejandrosario MY BOY GETTING IT IN THE LOCKERROOM 😍😍
________________
@/mattiapolibio yo im gonna kill you

@/mattiahater bruh my eyes are bleeding

@/curly.y/n yo delete this rq 😂
                @tea.room TEAAAAA

________________
word count: 929
sorry for spelling errors I didn't read over.