Attention

Y/n pov
I was at Mattia's for a sleepover, but an hour after i came in, he started playing his game and he wasn't responding if i said something. I got really hungry, so i walked up to Mattia and asked him if we could order some food.

Y/n: Tia??
Mattia: what
Y/n: i'm really hungry we should order food. Aren't you hungry?
Mattia: no
Y/n: oh sure and uhm what if w-
Mattia: I'm playing y/n im not hungry there's food in the fridge. Go

He cut me off and said he was not hungry in an annoyed way. That actually made me feel kinda sad. This is what ur wearing

I thought i looked pretty and all that but Mattia was not feeling it

I thought i looked pretty and all that but Mattia was not feeling it. I decided to grab some food out of the fridge and come back to his room, but he was still playing ofc. I was scrolling thru insta when i saw a repost of a tiktok of a girl that sits on her boyfriend's lap while he is playing games. I decided to do the same thing, but no recording lol, i was kinda craving dick so uhm lets do it my way.

I got up and walked up to Mattia, still not giving me any attention. I lifted his arms a bit so i could put my head under them, and i climbed onto his lap. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head a lil sideways so i had more space to kiss his neck. I started with kissing his jawline and after that i went down a little and i sucked his neck leaving dark spots. Mattia was still focused on his game, but he didn't stop me and let me do my thing. I started grinding on his dick which made him bite his lips and groan a little. After a while i felt a big bulge growing underneath me and when i felt that, i pulled down his sweats and boxers.

I took of my thong and I slipped his 8inches inside me. Yet again, Mattia continued playing his game. I started riding his dick slowly at first, but went faster and faster every time. I hope Tia muted his mic because i started moaning and he was grunting trying to hold in his moans "fuuuuck Mattia ur so biggg" i went faster and faster. After a good 15 minutes of riding him, I got tired af and we both still didn't cum, and he was still playing. It didn't feel like Tia was enjoying what i was doing and he wasn't showing any intrest, so I pulled him out of me and crawled of off him. He frowned and when i started to walk away, he grabbed my hand "we're not done yet"
________________
469 words
sorry for this short one
requested by @bebegirlxox