Helping with his problem

y/n pov
I was watching a movie in my bed with some popcorn and my favorite chips. My brother Alejandro had Kairi and Mattia over. I think it was like 1:15 AM when my movie ended. I was in the middle of changing into my pjs when my door swung open. It was Mattia. (He was like a brother to you)

Mattia: yo ur brother is being mad annoying. He was pla-
Y/n: dude i'm in the middle of changing my clothes do you mind to GTFO

Mattia looked at me turned around and closed the door. I was kinda confused. And i think he was frustrated, it was kinda scary. He took his shirt off aggressively.

Y/n: what are u doing Mattia?
Mattia: i'm fucking heated rn no disrespect but ur brother was fucking annoying i can really beat the shit out of him right fucking now.
Y/n: You know in can't do shit about that right? Put  your shirt back on pls and go to sleep or something it's 1:15 AM

Mattia pov
I wasn't listening at her at all. I was fucking heated and when i came into her room finding her half naked, i got horny af. I could literally fuck the shit out of her. First i hesitated because y/n is like my sister and Alejandro would beat the shit out of me if he found out, but i walked up to her, pushed her down, pinned her wrist down above her head and i started kissing her aggressively.

y/n pov
Mattia literally stormed up to me and before i knew he had me pinned down and he was kissing me. I didn't want to pull away first so i just kissed back. Ngl i always thought Mattia was fucking hot. But then i remembered what kind of situation Mattia was in and he was also like family so i pulled away.

Y/n: Mattia, you know how protective Ale is, he will beat the shit out of you.
Mattia: He doesn't have to find out *tries to kiss y/n again*
Y/n: *pushes it away* You're like my brother.
Mattia: Not blood related *tries to kiss again*
Y/n: *pushes it away again* Mattia you are just angry i don't wanna get used especially not by you.
Mattia: Look i didn't came here to do this i just wanted to talk because you can always calm me down, but when you was half naked when i came in i got horny af, i'm not using you i want you, so pleaaaasee help me.

When he said that i looked down and i saw his hard dick through his sweats. He was still on top of me. I never changed into my pjs fully so i sat there the whole time in my shorts and my white bralette. I pushed him off of me and crawled off the bed. He was looking at me pretty sad. I walked to the door and locked it. He smirked at me out of relief and i got on top of him. I sat down on his dick and i started kissing him.

Mattia was still frustrated and he didn't like the tease so he flipped us over en he clipped open my bralette. He started kissing my neck slowly working his way down. He pulled down my shorts together with my thong. Good thing i shaved lmao. He started kissing my area and i let out a small moan.

Mattia: Ur gonna have to keep it quiet y/n
Y/n: i-i'll try

He started licking my clit in circular motions. I bit my lower lip to keep it quiet.
He inserted his pointing- and middlefinger in me and started pumping them into me. I arched my back and then he stopped. He stood up and pulled down his sweats and boxers. Well God fucking damn he is big. He hovered over me and lined himself up with me. He slid it in and started pumping into me not letting me get used to his size. He slammed into me already hitting my g-spot every time he thrusts. He laid his head next to mine and i breathed in his ear heavily trying not to moan, i duck my nails into his back and he grunted in response.

"Go fa-ster" i tried saying under my breath. Mattia started going so faste and aggressive your legs started shaking. You let out a moan "Mattiaaaaa i'm about to cuuuum". "Hold it" he said. I squeezed my walls trying not to cum, making him grunt doing that. "now" he said. I came all over his dick and he came inside me. I swear i never had sex this good.

I heard knocks in my door.

Alejandro: Yo y/n is Mattia in here?

I pushed Mattia off me and made a hand movement telling him to dress as fast as possible. I threw on a shirt and some shirt.

Alejandro: Y/n i can hear you, is Mattia with you? And why is your door closed

Mattia was trying not to laugh while he was struggling with his pants. I couldn't help but giggle a little but i covered my mouth quickly.

Alejandro: Bro... BRO. MATTIA GET UR ASS OUT OF MY SISTERS ROOM I SWEAR TO GOD.

When Mattia was done putting on his clothes, i went to open the door. Mattia pushed me out of the way to see what Mattia was doing, but he was fully dressed playing on his phone while sitting up in my bed.

Mattia: Yo chill why are you screaming people are trying to sleep.
Alejandro: What were y'all doing bro
Y/n: Apparently YOU was fucking annoying so he came here to talk that's it.
Alejandro: Come here
Y/n: What?

Alejandro pulled me next to him, he held my hair back checking my neck and checking inside my shirt. He saw it. Ale did a full 180 walking up to Mattia "I'm going to fucking kill you"

____________
word count: 1014