pool 2

(i can't answer u guys' messages but i can read them?? someone knows how to fix that?)

y/n pov
Me and Mattia headed home. Mattia was still hard since we never finished. He was gripping my thigh aggressively and clenching his jaw. He was driving so fast kinda scary.

Y/n: hahahaha calm down Tia we'll get home soon it's not that far away!
Mattia: ...

He didn't answer till 5 minutes after i said that.

Mattia: fuck i can't do this
Y/n: wdym?

Mattia parked the car in some kinda empty parking lot.

Y/n: what are you doing Mattia we're going home
Mattia: get in the backseat right now

i knew what he was planning to do. I smiled and got in the backseat. Mattia also got in the backseat and he immediately ripped my clothes off. "Fuck i need you so bad" he said.
I never knew Mattia could be like this. I always thought he was an purity ring wearing boy who wasn't attracted to stuff like this at all. Guess i was wrong lmao. He pulled his pants and boxers down and his dick sprung out. He lined himself up with me and slammed into me. He put his hands down each on another side of my head and he was staring right at me while i was just rolling my eyes back and moaning load. "fuuuuuck Mattia keep going" i moaned. He went faster and he started rubbing my clit which made me arch my back and clench my walls. "Shit do that again" he said and i did it again. His thrusts started to get floppier and he was throwing his head back which meant he was about to cum. He pulled out and his warm liquid spat on my stomach.

Mattia: omfg that was so good
Y/n: ...

Mattia pov
y/n couldn't even talk anymore. I helped her get back into the passenger seat and i drove home. It was very silent and akward till she said

"we should do that more often"
_________________________
343 words
second part of pool.
also tysm for 60k reads thats a lot lysm ❤️