Pool.

y/n pov
Me and my roommate Mattia were invited at my bestfriend Sarah's house for a snack and a drink. Mattia really didn't want to go because Sarah's boyfriend was Alejandro and let's just say Tia and Alejandro weren't the best of friends.

Y/n: Pleeeaaase come on Tia I don't wanna go aloneee
Mattia: Y/n i don't want to go and you know why.
Y/n: But i want to go. And what Alejandro did to you is years ago! He tried to say sorry so many times.
Mattia: I still see the same bully in him! I literally cried myself to sleep every night.
Y/n: Let's gooo
Mattia: no
Y/n: yes
Mattia: no
Y/n: yes
Mattia: no
Y/n: yes
Mattia: noooo

The door was already open so me and Mattia walked in. I called Sarah's name and she came running down on the stairs "y/nnnnnn heyy" she hugged me "hey Mattiaa" she hugged Mattia "haven't seen you in a long time! Why don't you come here more often?" Mattia's eyes opened wide, he looked at me and then tried to say something "ohh i- uhm i just". He clearly didn't want to say the truth so i cut him off "oh he's just a lazy ass and games all the time.

Mattia pov
That's when Alejandro walked down. I didn't want to be a pussy bitch so i didn't run away or nun. After he hugged y/n i gave him a handshake but with a straight pokerface. He was smiling acting like nun happened but i ain't forgetting man. I was a little chubby kid back in middleschool and he bullied me so bad, but during summer i got really tall and i worked out every day. He left me alone since but i'm still very insecure bcs of him. I'm to anxious to walk up to girls because i always think they're going to find me too ugly or fat. Y/n is literally the only female friend i have ever had in my life.

Sarah: akward silence lmao let's change and go to the pool.
Alejandro: Yup. Y/n you and Mattia can take the bathroom downstairs we'll see y'all at the pool.
Mattia: you can change first y/n i'll wait here

*they all change and go to the pool and get a drink and some snacks*

Mattia pov
Y/n looks hella fine in her swimsuit bruh.

I literally live with her and i'm really surprised what she has

I literally live with her and i'm really surprised what she has. The girls went in the pool and so did i because i didn't want alone with Alejandro. He didn't come in the pool either he just went inside. Anyways y/n was hot af and i'm hard.

Y/n pov
It was getting dark outside and the poollights started to light up. Sarah told me she wanted to go to Ale because she found it weird he went inside, so it was just me and Mattia. We talked and played a little but when i turned around to get out the pool, i felt his hands sneak around my waist holding me down and pushing my ass against him. I was surprised by his actions because he is so insecure i'd never think he would do that.

I turned around seeing him looking at me with a smirk on his face. His hair was all wet and he had some muscular arms and chest. I never saw him like this nor did he ever give me this kinda attention, but i was enjoying it. I thought this was a pretty perfect moment to kiss him. I leaned in and touched his lips with mine. He was a little shocked at first, but grabbed my ass after a while and making the kiss deeper. He pushed my back against the pool wall and started kissing my neck. First i was thinking about stopping him, because like right now? in my bestfriend's pool? But i was enjoying it so whatever youknow. I palmed his dick and he started breathing heavily. He picked me up and sat me down on the side of the pool.

Mattia pulled the bottom of my swimsuit out off his way and started rubbing my clit softly with his thumb. He started kissing all around my heat kinda teasing me. "Tia don't tease". He looked up, smirked, put his fingers in me and started licking and sucking my clit. I threw my head back out of pleasure and covered my mouth trying not to moan. My legs began to shake, so Tia pulled me back into the water and pulled his swimshorts a little down so his dick was out. Well he was a big boy but i didn't expect him to be so big. I wrapped my legs around his torso so he lined up and pumped into me. His strokegame was so good i could barely believe he never- did this before. He went faster and faster and my legs started shaking again. "fuck y/n" he threw his head bag and i laid mine in the crook of his neck. I still tried holding in my moans because i know i'm loud but goddamn it felt so good.

Sarah: Hey guys!

I NEVER JUMPED OFF A DICK SO FAST. Tia pulled his shorts back up and we were trying not to laugh (a/n sorry i like these getting caught things) She didn't saw anything.

Sarah: Sorry i left for a while but Ale is being annoying.
Y/n: No it's okay Sarah. Me and Mattia were just talking a bit.
Mattia: Yea. It's also getting late maybe we should head home.
Sarah: Sure, but y'all want to help me with cleaning up a bit?

Sarah took a plate and walked back in. When she turned her back to us Mattia gripped my waist from behind and whispered in my ear "we're finishing this when we get back home" :)
_________________________
998 words
sorry for not updating for a while but i made a youtube channel ( CuppaTea) and i was focusing on that a lil. But i'll try to update more now
requested by @tyreonaalysia