| 1 |

Intro:

You just graduated high school and you're now enjoying your last summer before college. Though you were quite shy, a lot of people don't know your true side. The only person that did, was your good friend (f/n). Even though college starts near the end of August and it's only the beginning of June. You're still quite nervous for school to start back up again. When you're not hanging around with (f/n) or being a nervous wreck, you like to play video games. Didn't really matter what game it was but you but playing games was one of your favorite things to do when you are...alone.

(Y/n) POV:

Today was the day......
"Finally," I said, holding a container of mystery liquid swirling it around in my hands

"Maybe we should only put a little, you don't wanna burn the house down," (f/n) replied right behind you looking at your menacing face.

I turned around with a serious look staring deep into (f/n)'s eyes "you're joking right! We have to burn them! We can finally killed it! IT MUST NOW B U R N!"

(F/n) sighs and gives you a hand signal to carry on with your madness. I smiled happily pouring the liquid onto a pile of...papers???

"Ya know (y/n), you're really taking this 'burning all of our high school work like it some kind of ritual' to far," added (f/n) chuckling a bit.

I pulled out a box of matches from my pocket "to far," I pulled out one match and strike it against the box, then threw into the pile of papers "this gave us hell and you're saying this is to far? You're crazy!"

"Says the one burning paper like a maniac," laughed (f/n).

You smiled and watch all the papers burn to ashes. All of the pain and suffering of high school was gone now. Well, until college starts up but the good thing is you always meet different people "you know, I'm glad high school is over."

(F/n) smirked and walks up next to you as the flames rise up into the sky then dissipate into thin air "me too, man.....me too."

~Time Skip~

As the sun started to set, (f/n) ended going home since their parents didn't want them out to late. As much as you enjoyed spending time with your best bud, you most definitely love having your own time. Heading upstairs to your bedroom you looked around. A comfortable bed, a desk with a computer, dresser, and a bunch of posters hung up on the wall and ceiling. Plopping into your bed letting out a happy sigh you say to yourself "today was a good day."

You smiled and looked up at the ceiling staring at your favorite posters. You smiled even more until you notice something on your desk. You quickly sat up and looked the strange object from your bed. Approaching the object placed on your desk there was a note beside it.

"Huh?" You tilt your head and pick up the note.

Hey (y/n),
I found this cool disc in my room. Looks like a horror video game to me and you know me with horror. Not really my thing. So, you can have it!
Love, (f/n)

Your smile reappeared as you set the note to aside looking at the black casing, you open it seeing the disc placed inside. It was just a regular CD disc but had the words 'Sonic.EXE' written with marker. You looked around in the disc casing to see if there was any instructions on how to play. There was nothing....just the CD and your reflection on this disc.

"Sonic.exe? Is this a new Sonic game or something?" You said as you are still examining the CD disc, "seems kind of sketchy to me....or maybe that's the point."

You pulled out your chair and took a seat starting up your computer. You inserted the disc and watch it load up. The main menu finally loads in and it's a picture of Greenhill zone all red and bloody. In the middle was Sonic, his sclera was black and his eyes were red. It was kinda of creepy but you thought you could handle it.

You saw the play button

"This should be fun!" You said....

and hit play....

It begins