CHAPTER 2: CEO

Astrid Pov.

I already arrived in my company so I park my car in the spot then start walking to the entrance. The guards saw me and bow their heads as a sign of respect. I just nod and pass through them. Soon as I entered, the aroma of papers and new paint walls develop my nose.

It's been a while since I became the new CEO of this company and as the new owner I changed some of the things in my company and for the sake of my employees.

When I was held as the CEO, I decided to renovate the building. I build a cafeteria so my employees can have their lunch not minding the sun when they outside. I also tell the architect to redesign their tables, I told them to make it bigger and reliable. I also said to renovate my office. I want to it look simple but fascinating.

I walk towards the elavator and press the button. When the elevator stop I saw a lady wearing a office suit
standing still. She doesn't care tsk.

I enter and press the floor where my office place. I silently waiting for my destination when this lady started to speak.

"CEO office?" she asked, I just nod.

"Do you know? They say that the new CEO is cruel and heartless. She fires everyone without hearing their explanation. She's bad right? Tsk how I wish to meet her so I can slap her face." she said with bitchy tone. As soon I heard what she said my face became dark.

"What are you going there ba? You want to be fired din?" she added. Fired?

As soon as I reach my office I face her.

"Yes, I'm firing anyone who's not good enough to be my employee, but now I think you know the answer," I said making her confuse.

"W-what are you saying ba? Did you mean that you are-" and shocked was written on her face when she realized the whole thing. Pero bago pa sya makasagot ay nagsalita na ko.

"Ms. Serenity Madrigal?" I said taking a glance at her id and she nod unconciously.

"You're fired." and with that I left her speechless.

* * *

Naiden Pov.

Me and my friends are heading our way to my house. They decided to take a rest first. Tsk sila oo, pero ako? Nevermind. Busy ako kakadrive ng tawagin ako ni Jean, one of my friends.

I have five friends.

Jean Dazzle Garcia. He's parents own a hundred of restaurant around the world. He is a playboy not to mention his collections tss.

Ethan Julius Fajardo. A certified good boy. He's parents own transportation around the world that makes him rich.

Alexander Zin Alvarez. He's cold as ice just like me. Marami kaming napagkakasunduan dahil narin sa ugali namin. He's parents own the biggest news and radio corporation that makes him know everything bago pa mabalita.

Marissa Courtney Alde. She is fashionista and maarte. Her parents own the most famous clothing line around the world. She is also a majorette.

Jasmine Elise Cristobal. Just like Ethan she is good. She is like a fragile diamond that everyone wants to keep. Her parents own the most expensive jewelries around the world.

Kyle Naide Acodism. I'm a mafia Heir and they are my protector. My parents own the second biggest company around the world. We are also the second rank in Mafia world.

I was busy when Jean poke me again, My forehead creased and face him.

"What?" He didn't answer me instead he just point his finger to a car wait? A sports car? Take note that is the most expensive and latest sports car.