Chapter Three.

Well, I'm rushing this part through :)

Harry came into my office quite quickly.

"You knew . . . my parents . . ." he huffed. Did he actually run here?

I nodded. "Indeed I did, so, Harry, what did you want to know?"

"Why was it that Dad, and Sirius was bullying Snape after your OWL exam?" he asked.

I blinked. "How did you know about that?"

"Saw it in Snape's penseive . . ."

I sighed, then sat back in my seat. "I can't say I know much about that," I said. "I never got the details off either of them. I didn't really see the point at the time." I stood. "Take a seat Harry, I'll just be a moment." I walked down the stairs, and told the stone gargoyle's to make sure nobody is to enter, but leave the floo open. Then I went back up, and threw floo powder into the fireplace, saying, "12 Grimmauld Place."

Harry's eyes widened, and went to stand. I raised my hand. "No, just stay there," I told him, before walking in. I saw his hair, and I leaned over his chair, my face in his. "Hello."

He yelped, and jumped back into his seat even more so. "Who the hell are you?" he yelled.

I straightened out, and crossed my arms, incredibly hurt. Yeah, I still loved him, after so many years, like, over twenty? "I'm highly offended," I stated. "Well, Sirius, it's your longest term girlfriend you've ever had."

He kept staring. "You can't possibly be Harley," he whispered.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I am," I said. "Who else would be running Hogwarts? Now, hurry up, and get into the fireplace."

I threw floo powder into the fire place, and said, "Head's office." Sirius walked in, when I went in. I landed, and stepped out next to Sirius. "Now, Harry, you can ask your dear God father about this event while I listen in."

"Who are you?" I heard Remus's voice.

I turned, he was staring at me blankly. "I'm hurt," I muttered, before taking a seat. "I'm well and truely hurt, by the pair of you, no less."

"It's Harley, Moony," Sirius said flatly.

"You went missing a few days ago," Remus informed.

"Ooh, I forgot to report I was leaving," I mused, him reminding me. "Hm, I better do that now." I went over to my desk, and started to write a letter to the Ministry of Magic in New Zealand, saying I'm unsure of when I'll be back, probably before the July.

As I did, I listened to Harry's story. Then I rolled my eyes when I found out why Lily stopped talking to Severus (neither of them would speak about it). It was because of me. I feel guilty.

"Ooh, Severus must have been annoyed," I mused under my breath. "But I guess I will have to talk to him about not killing you, Harry."

“I wouldn’t like you to judge your father on what you saw there, Harry. He was only fifteen —” Remus said.

“I’m fifteen!” said Harry heatedly.

“Look, Harry,” said Sirius placatingly, “James and Snape hated each other from the moment they set eyes on each other, it was just one of those things, you can understand that, can’t you? I think James was everything Snape wanted to be —" I snorted, "he was popular, he was good at Quidditch, good at pretty much everything. And Snape was just this little oddball who was up to his eyes in the Dark Arts and James — whatever else he may have appeared to you, Harry — always hated the Dark Arts.”