Chapter Six.

Order of The Phoenix part of this book is DONE :D Next shall be the Half Blood Prince.

That Wednesday night during the Astronomy OWL, I looked out the window of the Head's office, hearing a massive bang. Red lights of stupefy were everywhere, mainly towards Hagrid, which were being bounced off of him.

“Be reasonable, Hagrid!” Dawlish screamed.

“Reasonable be damned, yeh won’ take me like this, Dawlish!” Hagrid roared.

Without listening even more, I ran down to see McGonagall had been stunned by four stunners.

"Enough!" I bellowed, using a ancient spell to stop their magic for the time being. I magicked McGonagall onto a stretcher. "Hagrid, take her to Poppy immediately," I told him. He nodded, before taking ahold of the stretcher and running up the hill. I stood where I was. I was shaking with fury, absolute cold fury. "Umbridge, I want you out of my school right now," I hissed. "Right now. Pack your bags, and leave. The rest of you are to leave immediately."

Nobody moved an inch. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SCHOOL!" I bellowed.

With the sudden fear, they all started moving. I walked up to the Hospital Wing.

"We need to take her to St. Mungo's," Poppy whispered fearfully. "Apparation is fine."

I nodded, before taking ahold of her, and apparating her to St. Mungo's. The moment I arrived, Ebony ran over. Yes, Ebony Rosier, or nower days, Ebony Crouch.

"What happened?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"At least four stunners at once," I told her.

She nodded, and took me into the closest room, telling me to set her down. Immediately, Ebony got to work.

Ebony did marry Barty, and she had saved Barty from the Dementor's Kiss. Though, only I knew about this, because she had to break in and save Barty from the Dementor's. From the last time she visited, she said that she had managed to get him to renounce Voldemort, and for him to stay in hiding. He did as she told him, like even at school.

After an hour or two, Ebony smiled. "She will be fine, rest will do her well," she said. "McGonagall will have to take it easy for a week, but any time after that, she can be as hardcore as she usually is. Now, about your Umbridge situation. You're going to have to take her back," she told me, a very serious tone and face matching.

I raised an eyebrow. "She did that, you know," I told her.

"I very much know that," she told my curtly. "But Umbitch is going to get what is coming to her, okay?"

Oh yes, we also found out, in our seventh year, that Ebony was a seer.

I sighed. "Fine," I muttered.

"Bye," she sung, I waved, before disapparating to the Ministry.

"I've come to take Umbridge back," I said. The second after, she appeared in the room. "Fantastic. Now, go back now."

She blinked, before leaving.

"Fudge," I said curtly, before disapparating to my office.

The next day, I was wondering, just thinking hell for Umbridge.

"--so we can rescue Sirius!” Harry said loudly.

I walked into the classroom. "What about Sirius?" I asked him seriously, closing the door.

"Voldemort has him!"

I leaned back on my chair. "No," I denied immediately.

"HOW WOULD YOU --!?"