Chapter Nine.

~(You know what, I'm cruel- major time skip right to the birth, and I've never given birth (nor do I watch much TV) and I'm generally fucking lazy, not to mention, I'm going to finish HBP in this chapter, since she's not realy necessary in this book, ALSO I AM SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING AGAIN, I WENT ONTO MY ACCOUNT AND WAS SIDE-TRACKED FOR THE LONGEST OF TIMES oh, and there's a lot of swearing at the start. SO much swearing, mainly the 'f' word ;) xD)~

"HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!" I screamed as the last push came.

"Another one's coming!" yelled the doctor. Yes, we were at a fucking muggle place because Andrew had managed it.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! FUCKING TWINS!!!" I screamed out in agony and annoyance. Twins!? I was in pain enough already!

"Come on, breathe!" Sirius said.

I glared at him. "If I wasn't breathing, I would be fucking dead," I snapped at him before the next bout of pain came. I screamed. These kids better have good fucking behaviour!

After a fucking decade passed, this one was out. I basically died.

"A girl and a boy," said the doctor as he handed me one, and then Sirius the other. Wow, I sound as if they're objects . . .

Oh my God, beautiful.

"What should we name them?" Sirius asked softly.

I smiled, almost passed out at this stage, before handing our boy to him. "I'm gonna sleep."

~

The next morning, I was actually feeling good. Like, I could go for a run or some shit! I should be tired.

Sirius smiled as I sat up. He was the first face I set eyes on. I looked down to our children, and grinned. I got up, and walked over.

"You should have fallen over," he said slowly.

I shrugged. "I defy logic anyway," I told him, taking our daughter. I hadn't held her yet. I kneeled down, and put her down on Sirius's knee. "I'm your mama," I told her with a smile. "Yes, I'm your mama."

She grinned herself, and booped my nose.

I started laughing. "She strikes me as a Aurora," I said to Sirius, kissing her forehead.

A nurse walked in, and gasped. "You should be in bed."

"I should be a lot of things, but I am who I am," I told him, turning my head towards him. "I shouldn't defy logic, but here I am."

He smiled lightly. "But, Mrs. Black, you will have to go to the bed," he told me sternly.

I sighed, before getting up, and walked backwards to the bed, pulling faces at my babies.

"Aurora Ariana Black, huh?" Sirius asked.

I smiled. "Beautiful," I said. He had said he wanted to name her Ariana.

"James Remus Black?" he asked with a sly look on his face.

"Remus James," I said sternly.

He gave me a calculating look, before nodding, with a grin. "I see what you mean."

"Remus . . . what a strange name," the nurse said as he was doing nurse stuff. "My name's Rick."

"What? No, it's perfectly normal . . . just like Sirius is a normal name," I added slyly, and Rick grinned.

"So, how did you two meet?" he asked us.

"On a train," I told him, smiling. "He, and three other friends sat in my compartment, and I was blatantly ignoring him with a book, while he was using the worst, and tackiest pickup lines possible."