Chapter Five.

That day was a good day, since I basically lived around Remus and Sirius, and they were slightly more mature. No, Sirius was slightly more mature, he was still an idiot though. And Remus always was, but that was a good thing, otherwise Sirius and James would have been expelled, he just didn't know when to step in, now he does.

I opened the window, and then was knocked out of it. I yelped as I clung to the sill for my dear life (being, what, three stories up from concrete?). "You whore!" I screamed, while hooking my other hand up.

"AH! HARLEY!" Sirius and Remus screamed.

"Why don't you help me up instead of going into shock!" I screamed back. So much screaming.

Both their hands grabbed into my wrists, and pulled my up. I sighed in relief, and shut the window. Not worth it.

"Who pushed me out of the window?" I asked them.

Neither answered, and I put a hand on my hip. "There are ways I can get said information out of you," I said. "Perfectly legal, and incredibly painful. Though it may not look like it from anothers perspective."

"Try us," Sirius said confidentally.

I smirked, before walking towards him, sat in his lap, and closed the distance between our lips, before stopping close to his face. I only do this to people who I like, and know they won't think I'm a slut afterwards.

"You're going to tell me," I whispered very seductively.

"I-it was Remus," he said helplessly.

"Thanks," Remus and I said, though he sounded gloomy, and I sounded happy. I jumped off Sirius's lap, and smirked at a shocked Sirius.

It took him a while to come back around. "Did I just fall for that?" Sirius asked, eyes wide.

I giggled. "Mhm."

"I just sold Remus out," he said blankly.

"Indeed," Remus said distastefully.

I put my arm around Remus's waist (since I wasn't tall enough for his shoulders). "Oh Remus, I'm not going to get payback from you," I sung. "To be honest, I thought it was Sirius. And I prefer you to him. He's still not really back yet."

He smiled, and we kept watching Sirius. I knew perfectly well that I had my arm around Remus's waist, but meh, my arm was comfortable.

As we watched Sirius, Remus put his arm on his head.

"You better be wearing deodorant," I commented.

He chuckled. "Of course I am, what kind of person would I be if I wasn't?"

"Broke . . . a hobo . . . filthy . . ." I started listing.

He put his other hand to my mouth after that, the hand that didn't belong to the arm that was sitting on my head. I stopped talking, and licked his hand.

"Disgusting," he replied, wiping his hand on my shoulder.

I've just become more older, I haven't matured with age. I was still a crazy shit, but I've always known when to stop.

Sirius came back to the real world eventually. He turned bright crimson when he saw me (completely ignoring Remus) before leaving the room in a rush.

"I don't suppose he still likes you after all these years."

"Who knows," I said with a shrug. "I can't say I don't, somewhat awkward when I think about it." I let go of Remus, and sat where Sirius was.

"Well, if you like him," he said, "because we both know he likes you, why don't you do anything?"

I sighed. "I actually can't answer that without lying," I told him. "I guess I just don't want to."

He moved me along, and sat beside me. "You just don't want to?" he asked.

"Actually, I do want to," I said. "I'm just too goddamned lazy to do anything about it."

"Harley, when you're in your apathetic moods, I find you mildly frustraiting," he informed me.

I laughed slightly. "It's what I live for," I told him, then pointed in the general direction of up. "Go get him, I don't feel like walking right now. And if you don't get him now, I'll be too lazy to get my arse up out of this chair."

He chuckled, before standing. "As you wish," he said, before leaving. He came back moments later with Sirius in a headlock.

"Oh, wow," I said, slowly getting up to my feet. "Stand him there." I pointed to the ground in front of me.

"So you put me in a headlock for Harley?" Sirius asked blankly as Remus moved. Of course, it was light, otherwise speaking would be a no-no.

"You're a little slow today," I told him when he was in front of me. Remus let go. "Here goes nothing. Sirius, I still absolutely love you, especially more so when I saw you grow up, and even more now, over two days. I still love you, and I honestly do not care if you hate me with a firey passion."

Sounds like I'm about to rape him.

"You sound so bored about it," Sirius said suspiciously.

"She's feeling difficult," Remus pointed out. "I'm leaving."

When Remus left, I grinned, before (now this part sounds off for me) I threw myself on him, and kissed him.

~ (I couldn't be fucked with the next part, they had sex, kay? And I was in a bad mood while writing this, so I'm sorry for the bad language) ~

"HARLEY!" I heard Phineus yell.

I groaned, before putting Sirius's hand off to the side, and got changed into pyjama's. I left a quick note on his bed, 'duty calls!', before getting my arse out. I disapparated to my room (because it was an ungodly hour of the morning), and came out, looking like shit.

"Ugh, what the hell is wrong with you? Why would you wake me up at five in the morning you stupid whore," I growled at Severus.

He gave me a flat look. "The OWL's are starting today."

"Well fuck you for waking me up at five in the morning for that shit," I glowered. "I know that, I've already done everything for the exams, Severus, now if you'll get your goddamned arse out of my motherfucking office, I won't kill you."

I was never a morning person.

Never. By, around, eight, I'll be all happy, but who the hell wakes somebody up at five?

He blinked at my foul language. "What's with you this morning?" he asked.

"It is five in the morning." I repeated. "Do you not understand that. Now get out."

He stood there, so I threw a perfectly empty, cheap, glass vial next to his head, and it shattered when it hit the wall.

"Three . . . two . . ." and he started to leave quickly, his eyes wide. When he was gone, I smiled. "Throwing things in fun." I disapparated back, and died inside. I would never get back to sleep after him. I fell on the bed, and watched Sirius. I'm so dodgy and stalker-like.