Chapter Eight.

I know little about weddings, and I was too lazy to google it.

A week later was to be our wedding. We were having it far from home, and I wasn't allowed to invite anybody. Bloody hell, the only person they wouldn't have liked would be Ebony. Hell, they weren't even going to invite my muggle parents or Granddad!

I wanted to kill them all. I really did, and I currently had my wand at Sirius's head with a crazed look in my eyes. "Why the hell not?" I growled.

He shrunk back a little. "Er . . . um . . . Dumbledore . . ."

I turned around, and disapparated to Dumbledore. "Why the hell isn't my Granddad or my parents coming to my wedding!" I yelled at him.

He sighed. "Sirius told you."

"Albus," I growled impatiently.

He didn't reply.

"I will blockade you from my wedding!" I yelled at him.

"Aberforth doesn't want you marrying Sirius," he admitted. "And neither do your parents."

"And so you're not inviting them?" I asked visciously. "I know very much that all three of them will go and will bloody congratulate me!"

Dumbledore sighed. "I know them well."

"As do I!" I yelled. "I was raised by Sandra and Andew! They love me like their own daughter! I love them like real parents too!"

"Harley . . ." he sighed again. "What if they say that they won't go?"

"If they say that, at least I know that they won't, by their own choice. Of course, I will be annoyed and sad, but it's better than being furious at everybody else for not even bothering!"

I turned around. "They better get an invitation," I said, then disapparated.

~ (small time-skip) ~

I have two things to say.

One, that "Hens Party" was mentally scarring.

Two, they did come! Haha! Triumph! Dumbledore, you were WRONG! To a point. Granddad, Sandra and Andrew did say that they would rather not have me marry Sirius. Granddad did leave though before it actually started, but not before he congratulated me anyway about the child and hoped that the marriage would be good.

He had a legit reason.

Yeah, I'm not telling you.

Before I was actually in my dress, I caught Andrew death threatening Sirius. I started laughing and walked into the room.

I threw my arm around Andrew. "He wouldn't dare do anything like that," I laughed. "He'd manage breaking my heart, sure, but he'd be dead anyway."

He turned and smiled at me. We were at the same height now. "Harley," he said, turning to face me.  "Sandra will murder you when she finds you."

I nodded. "Ah yes, I should be in my dress now,"  I agreed. "Bye then! See you after I ditch you at the alter, Siri."

"See you then," he said, and I walked out. I went back to where I belong, at the Burrow.

Sandra actually jumped me.

It was actually scary.

"You're not going anywhere!" she announced.

"Oh no! My wedding! I can't go to my wedding! So horrible!" I shouted out, and she got off me, rolling her eyes. Sandra dragged me to my dress, and I got into it. They started to change some things about it, and then they started to destroy my face with makeup, and my HAIR. My freaking hair!

They fucking killed it with hairspray, pins ahd shit. This was so muggle.

Then they had the audacity to tell me I was beautiful.

I was fucking gorgeous without all that crap.

No, I'm not vain.

My face felt like it was going to melt off when they were done. I looked at the mirror. "I don't look like me!"

"Yes, well, that's the point. You're to look better than you usually do . . ."

"I do not look better! I'm bloody Snow White!" I yelled at them. I wasn't pale! I didn't even know how they managed it! "It doesn't look right!? I swear Sirius isn't going to have a clue to who I am, fix my face!" I couldn't help but laugh a moment later. "I should be on bridezilla's," I laughed.

Sandra shook her head with an amused look. The others looked confused. Meh!

Oh yes, I secretely sent an invitation to Petunia. I knew she wasn't coming.

They started to fix up my face.

Eventually the time came, and they started to play 'Here comes the bride'. I walked out after some children that I don't even know walked out with the flowers. I didn't like that. I had to step on flowers.

I walked, trying to avoid the flower petals, on Andrew's arm. Sirius looked like he went through the same treatment I did, and I was laughing at him. He had his hair combed back, which in itself looked riddiculous.

He glared daggers at my laughing.

What an interesting relationship we have on our wedding day.

"Oh my God, my feet are killing me, hurry the hell up with the music!" I snapped at the person. The music got faster, which meant a faster pace.

"Bridezilla," Andrew chuckled as we walked up.

The music stopped as I got there. Andrew kissed my cheek, and said how glad he was to see me grow up. He got to see it more than Hogwarts could. I was about to cry. But then my mascarra would run, and then Sandra would kill meh. So I held it in.

When I could, I stood with Sirius.

He got impatient with the formalities before I could, and told the guy to get to the vows. And then, after mindlessly repeating words that had no meaning to me (I've never wanted a wedding), we kissed and we were married!

We looked at our rings suddenly.

"'Obnoxios friend of four eyes'?" he questioned me when he read the engravement on his wedding ring. These were the first thing we thought each other. 

"'She's going to be a Pufflehuff'?" I replied, then laughed. "Got you to think it!"

He started laughing.