chapter five.

"what do you want?" asked hyunjin, as he scanned through the menu.

seungmin already knew his order even before they entered the building, "a tall strawberry & cream frappuccino sounds about nice now!"

hyunjin turned to face the cashier, "i'll have a venti strawberry frap and a tall chai latte please."

seungmin widened his eyes, "venti?!" he whispered inaudibly, quiet enough so the cashier couldn't hear.

"okay, is that it for you two?"

"oh, can i actually have two strawberry sandwiches to go along with that?" added hyunjin.

"for sure. is that it?"

hyunjin smiled, "yeah. that's it."

"okay, your total for today will be ₩____. how will you be paying?"

hyunjin pulled out his debit card, "i'll be paying with debit."

the cashier handed over the card reader to hyunjin, before walking away to make hyunjin's orders.

"hyunjin?" seungmin looked up at the taller, "why did you get me a venti?? and let me pay!" he said as he pulled out his debit card.

the taller gently and softly pushed seungmin away, "be grateful. i know you have an obsession over strawberries," his eyes made their way to seungmin's fluffy and wavy red hair, "you even look like a strawberry yourself."

"i may have red hair, but that doesn't mean i look like a strawberry!"

"yeah yeah, say whatever you wanna say," hyunjin said as he swiped his card, "... cutie."

"sorry? did you say something?"

"n-no, i didn't say anything. just go find us seats and i'll bring over the food," articulated hyunjin, raising his voice.

seungmin quietly nodded before walking away to find a place for them to sit.

the starbucks they were at is usually packed everyday, but for some odd reason, only a few people were here. if it wasn't for the rain pouring hard, this whole place would've been as quiet as the tick of time. seungmin found it very ... romantic, in a way. especially since the lights being used were a warm orange colour.

"oh, yes..." seungmin found two empty seats in the far corner. he sat himself down on the chair closest to the big window. seungmin set his bag on the ground and took out all the stuff they needed, and laid it all over the table in an organized way.

"here you go," hyunjin handed seungmin his drink and the strawberry sandwich, "and here's this."

seungmin's eyes sparkled, "i thought you were getting the strawberry sandwiches for yourself!"

"nah," hyunjin scoffed, "appa told me to share things with you... but, don't think of this as me being nice to you."

seungmin brightly smiled, "okay!" he bit into the strawberry sandwich, instantly satisfied by the taste.

hyunjin sat down across seungmin. he took out a pencil and tried to focus on doing his work, but hyunjin's eyes made their way to seungmin's lips, yet again. the way seungmin was licking his lips to lick the whipped cream off made hyunjin's lower half feel like jelly. the way the shorter's tongue moved around made hyunjin feel very ... weird.

on the other hand, seungmin seemed to notice that hyunjin was staring at him.

"oh, sorry about that!" he took the last bite out of the sandwich, "let's get to work!" seungmin licked his lips to get the whipped cream off.