chapter eighteen.

"why are you more nervous than i am?" hyunjin laughed at the clearly nervous seungmin.

"i just hope you get a good mark, jinnie..." seungmin pouted.

"i think my heart just did a thing," hyunjin smiled, pinching seungmin's soft cheeks.

"owie! that hurt!" seungmin laughed.

"hey, can you sit in between my legs?" hyunjin smirked.

"okay," seungmin bubbled. without hesitation, seungmin shifted from his spot and sat in between hyunjin's legs.

hyunjin wrapped his arms around seungmin's small waist; followed by his chin resting on the smaller's right shoulder.

"you smell like strawberries and vanilla... i like it," hyunjin's deep and husky voice sent tingles down seungmin's spine.

"i want to taste you," hyunjin slowly kissed seungmin's neck, earning quiet and soft moans from him.

"j-jinnie..." seungmin gulped, "my stomach feels weird."

hyunjin chuckled, "you're so cute, my princess," hyunjin grinned, continuing to plant kisses on seungmin's neck.

blood rushed to seungmin's cheeks, staining them a bright red colour; like a strawberry. no doubt, he really liked the nickname hyunjin gave him.

"wait," seungmin turned to face hyunjin, "jinnie, shouldn't we pay attention to your exam results?"

"oh yeah, about that..." hyunjin scratched his neck, "we can save that for later."

seungmin traced small shapes on hyunjin's chest with his index finger, "when do you get yours?"

"it says they'll give the exam results back according to the first letter of your last name. i think they're onto the c's now, so i think it'll take a pretty long time for me to get my results since a looooot of other people took the exam," hyunjin sighed.

"really? how many people?" seungmin was intrigued.

"like 400? 500? i don't exactly know, but somewhere along those numbers."

seungmin gasped, "wahhh! that's a lot!"

"you know what else is... a lot?" hyunjin grinned.

"what is?" seungmin smiled.

hyunjin leaned in closer to seungmin, "my love for you," he interlocked his lips with the smaller.

seungmin instantly melted into the kiss. he tried to fight hyunjjn for dominance, but failed doing so.

after tasting each other for a bit of time, hyunjin and seungmin slowly pulled away from each other; leaving a string of saliva as their lips slowly parted away from each other.

hyunjin swiped seungmin's lips with his thumb.

"you taste so good, baby boy."

"jinnie... can you kiss me more?" seungmin pouted.

without hesitation, hyunjin crashed his lips onto seungmin's.

the two boys then continued to make out as if their lives depended on it. after a bit of time, hyunjin pulled away from seungmin; hovering on top of the smaller.

hyunjin admired the sight right in front of him. a messy haired and flushed seungmin; the seungmin he found absolutely hot.

"you don't know how crazy i'm going for you," hyunjin felt something growing in his pants.

seungmin didn't know how to respond, so he just hid his face with his sweater paws instead.

hyunjin laughed at seungmin's cute reaction. he then slowly took off his shirt, revealing his very toned and muscular body.

seungmin peeped from his sweater paws, then hid his face again.

hyunjin chuckled, "do you not wanna see my body?" he moved away the sweater paws that was covering seungmin's face, "don't cover your face. you look beautiful."

seungmin wrapped his arms around hyunjin's neck, "j-jinnie..."

"seungmin," hyunjin's voice was deeper; which seungmin found super hot.

hyunjin crashed his lips onto seungmin's; the smaller instantly melting into it.

hyunjin slowly pulled away from seungmin, "i can't take it anymore. i want to make you feel like you're on cloud 9... i don't wanna hurt you, though."

"i'm not stopping you, am i?" seungmin giggled.

[ chapter 18 fin. ]

[ may 15 2020 ]